"Hello."

The weekend went by fast, Ross stayed over again and we watched some movies and Ross decided to tickle me for half an hour. then we went to bed, the next day we just hung around and went over to his house for the day. since we had school I made Ross drive me home and go home himself. I watched my Tv show for about a half an hour then picked up a little bit, after that I decided to go to bed. 

I woke up, took a shower, blow dried my hair and did my make up then brushed my teeth. I got dressed into regular jeans and sweatshirt then headed out. I got out to my car and tried starting it but it wouldn't... 

"great." I groaned and got out. I grabbed my bag and started walking to school. When I got there I went to my locker, grabbed my books and hung my jacket up then went to my homeroom. I sat down and put in my ear buds like every other day and started listening to The script, I felt someones arm go around me so I looked up. Dallas stood there then pulled me up to my feet, I ripped out my ear buds and turned to him.

"what the hell do you want!?" he smiled at me.

"you." he pushed me against the classroom wall and started kissing me, I kept pushing him but he was bigger.

"get off of her!" Wiley yelled and ran over to us, he tried pushing Dallas off of me but that didn't work.

"get the fuck away from me!" I shouted, Dallas gripped my shirt and pushed his fist into my stomach. "stop." I gasped at the pain. he pulled his hand away and punched once, I squinted my eyes shut and leaned my head back.

"Dallas!!! Get the Fuck off of her!!" Ross yelled and pushed Dallas away from me, I slid down the wall and onto the floor holding my stomach. Wiley ran to my side and put his hand on my knee.

"you alright?" he asked me, I nodded.

"Stay away from her!" Ross yelled at Dal. Dallas stormed out of the classroom and Ross turned to me. He knelled down and put both hands on both my knees. "baby you okay?" he asked, I nodded again. Ross wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me up, he hugged me and kissed my forehead. "sorry I wasn't here to stop it." he sighed. I shook my head.

"don't be." was all I said.

"so... you two are back together?" Wiley asked us, I turned to him and slightly smiled then nodded. He nodded too and walked out of the room.

"I never really got to ask you but who is he? I never seen him in school till this year." Ross asked.

"oh yeah he was Ev's butler' I chuckled. 'he was told to come kidnap me but he didn't want to. he kinda like me..." I sighed.

"oh..." Ross mumbled, I nodded and the first period bell rang. As Ross and I walked to our first period class he turned to me. "you're sure your okay?" he questioned me. I nodded, We walked into class and sat down beside each other. Wiley walked in and sat down beside me then Dallas walked in and sat beside Ross. I felt Dal's eyes on me which made me kind of scared. I glanced over to see him smirking at me, I felt my hands start shaking as I looked away from him. The teacher put in a movie about civil rights then turned off the lights, Ross moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around my neck. I leaned into him a little and sighed in relief. he made me feel so much better. Once again I felt Dallas looking at me, I didn't bother to look this time. A couple minutes later I felt someone touch my lower back, I jumped a little then noticed it wasn't Ross who put his hand there. I looked over at Dallas seeing his hand behind his chair reaching over to us. I was about to tell Ross to make him stop touching me when Dallas grabbed my hand from beside me, he squeezed it tightly in his making me quietly squeal.

"what's wrong?" Rowhispered, I looked over to Dallas seeing him giving me the eye.

"nothing." I quickly said, Ross nodded and went back to watching the film. Once again Dallas squeezed my hand, this time a lot harder.