If I Can't Be with You!

I turned around seeing Ross standing there looking at me, My heart dropped seeing him. he slightly smiled at me.

"hi." I walked closer.

"h-hi." I stuttered and looked back at the sun set. He walked over and sat beside me setting his guitar on his lap. he began playing a soft tune...

"I don't wanna be famous,
I don't wanna if I can't be with you
Everything I eat's tasteless
Everything I see don't compare with you.
Paris, Monaco and Vegas,
I'd rather stay with you
If I had to choose
Baby you're the greatest,
And I got everything to lose,
And I just want to be with you.
And I can't ever get enough!

Baby give it all up, up, I'd give it all up,
If I can't be with you!
ll of this stuff sucks, yeah all of this sucks
If I can't be with you!
And
No Oscar,
No Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
The sun don't shine the sky ain't blue,
If I can't be with you!

I could sail around the whole world
but I still won't find a place,
as beautiful as you girl!
And really who's got time to waste?
I can't even see a future
without you in it, the colors starts to fade,
ain't no way I'm gonna lose you,
And nobody in the world could ever take your place!
You're the kind you can't replace!
And I can't ever get enough!

Baby, I'd give it all up, up, I'd give it all up,
If I can't be with you!
All of this stuff sucks, yeah all of this sucks
If I can't be with you!
And,
No Oscar,
No Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
The sun don't shine the sky ain't blue,
If I can't be with you!
oh oh oh, oh oh oh,
If I can't be with you!
oh oh oh, oh oh oh,
If I can't be with you!

Oh, If I can't be with you!
If I can't be with you!

Oh, all of this sucks, if I can't be with you!

All of this stuff sucks, yeah, all of this sucks!
If I can't be with you!
and,
No Oscar,
No Grammy,
No mansion in Miami
The sun don't shine the sky ain't blue
If I can't be with you!
oh oh oh, oh oh oh
If I can't be with you!
oh oh oh, oh oh oh
If I can't be with you!
with you!

I had a single tear streaming down my face, the entire time Ross sang he was looking into my eyes. He set his guitar behind us and rested his hand on my cheek then wiped away my tear.

"but... but you said-" I stuttered as more tears poured down my face.

"I know what I said, and I wish I could take it all back. Skylar I only said those things so you would hate me and move on. I love you with all my heart!"

"but it didn't hurt you when you said those things..." Ross kept eye contact with me.

"Skylar, it killed me. I was dying inside, seeing you like that tore me apart. I'm so sorry!" he pulled me into a hug and let me cry on his shoulder for a moment. "please baby, please forgive me! I need you! I love you so god damn much, I hate myself for putting you through all of this. please Skylar I love you!" he told me. I smiled and rested my hand on hiss cheek.

"I love you too!" he smiled and pressed his lips to mine, he gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him. Sparks instantly flew and the butterflies in my stomach grew larger. everything I had on my mind was all jumbled and tossed about. I couldn't think strait but honestly I loved it. Ross pulled back and rested his head against mine and closed his eyes.

"thank you god!" he said and opened his eyes again, I smiled and pressed my lips back to his. When we pulled away Ross wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and looked up at the sun setting. "I won't ever let you go again!" he looked back at me as the sun totally set leaving us in complete darkness. He stood up and helped me to my feet then grabbed his guitar, We walked off the jet and started walking back to my flat. Ross kept me close to him which I didn't mind, finally we got to the lobby and to the elevators. we walked in and I pressed my floor button. The doors shut and I leaned against Ross a little, he smiled and kissed the top of my head. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, we walked to my door and I let in Ross. I took him on a tour of my flat then we sat and watched a movie. About half way through I fell asleep.

Ross' P.O.V.

 Thank god I got my baby back! Finally I can hold her, kiss her, hear her laugh. We walked back inside and I followed her to the elevator, she pressed button four and the doors shut. As the elevator moved up she leaned into me, I tightened my grip on her waist and smiled then kissed the top of her head. The elevator dinged and I followed her to her door, she let me in then locked the door behind her. After she had given me a tour of her flat we decided to sit down and watch a movie. Skylar was snuggled up to my chest with her arm around my waist, I had my arm under her and wrapped around her tiny waist. About half way through the movie Skylar had fallen asleep, I looked down seeing her slightly smile. I smiled and brushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"so beautiful." I whispered even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I brushed my thumb against her cheek making her smile again. "so perfect." I whispered again. I carefully slid out from under her and stood up, I shut off the TV and closed all the curtains. I shut off the lights for her and gently  picked her up bridal style, she snuggled into my arms and gripped my shirt with her right hand. I brought her into her room and carefully laid her down then covered her. As I went to walk out she mumbled something, I stepped back and looked at her for a moment. I shrugged and walked out.

"Ross." she called for me, I quickly backed up and looked to her again. "where are you going?" she asked.

"I was just heading out. go back to sleep love." I told her.

"no' she sighed and held out her arms. 'stay!" I smiled and crawled in her bed beside her. She giggled and cuddled up to my chest again, she looked up at me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her again and kissed the top of her nose. 

"goodnight beautiful." I wrapped both my arms around her waist.

"goodnight baby." she said resting her face against the crook of my neck. 

"Skylar?" I felt her eyes open again as her eyelashes tickled my neck.

"yea?"

"I love you!" I told her, she smiled again.

"I love you too!" After a while she fell back to sleep, I laid there and thought for a moment. Back at the jet before I let her knew I was there... She pulled out a granola bar, she hesitated twice to eat it but when she finally did she ended up eating the whole thing. I looked down at her waist where my hands rested. was she not eating? not like I could really see anything from the jumper she wore, I gently pulled the jumper up then her shirt. She got so skinny, not like she wasn't before... before you could see her hip bones but now... they stuck out. I moved my hand to her arm and rolled up her sleeve, before I even dared look to her wrist I found her arms were bony too. How long has she gone with out eating? I flipped her arm over and looked at her wrist. They were sliced so bad... deep cuts, cut in every direction. I sighed and rolled her sleeve back down then looked at her. Why would she do this to herself? I sighed again and rested my head against hers, closed my eyes, and waited for sleep to take over. After about an hour I finally fell asleep.