Love to Love!

To all my readers,

Warning: if you are not one for sexual 'scenes' then you can skip this chapter. you won't really miss much. 

Xx -Sky.

"I can't loose you again..." Ross turned to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know baby, I can't loose you either. I won't let them come between us this time. I'm never letting you go." he told me.

"but their you're parent's... you have to listen to them." He shook his head.

"not if it means leaving you." I hugged him and laid on his chest for a moment.

"Ross." I looked up at him.

"yeah baby?" I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my sides. I wrapped my legs around him without breaking the kiss. As I straddled him both of us got more into the kiss. He sat up a little and moved his hands to my ass. I knew what I wanted, and I knew that I wanted it now... I slid my hand up his shirt and rested it on his abs. He stood up still holding me and carried me to my bedroom. He laid me down and hovered above me, I pulled off his shirt and threw it to the ground. His tongue gently slid against my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. He moved his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it, I loved how he tasted...  His right hand was under me pressing my body into his, his left hand moved up my shirt until it reached the bottom of my bra. I wrapped my legs around his waist telling him it was okay. He sat up and pulled me with him, He grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it off of my body. I laid back down while he stayed up and looked at me, I smiled at him as he looked directly at my breast, which were still covered from my bra. He smirked and began kissing me again. I grinded my hips onto his making him smile against my lips.

"you're so sexy." He moaned as he began kissing my neck. I leaned my head back as he started to suck right under my chin. He licked from my jaw line to the back of my ear. then he began to suck again, I quietly moaned. "gotcha ya." he said seductively. He continued sucking on my soft spot then made his way back to my lips. His hands moved  to my back and unsnapped my bra. Ross pulled back and slowly pulled my bra off. Once it was off I felt a little self conscious, Ross smiled and cupped one of my breast in his hand. He leaned forward so his lips barely brushed mine.

"you're so beautiful." he said and kissed me again. He began to massage my breast making me moan, he giggled and kissed down my neck and to my breast. He slid his tongue around my nipple then took it in his mouth, he began to suck while he massaged the other. I moved my hand to his hair and gripped it. I leaned my head back and let out a small moan. I wanted him now! I quickly undid his belt and yanked it off, he pulled back and slid his pants off. I did the same, he got back on top of me now only in his boxers. I wrapped my legs back around him and kissed his neck. I felt him get hard... which... made me want him more. 

"mhh b-bab-bee." Ross moaned and pulled away from me, He looked me in the eyes and gently touched my face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. I looked at him then at his bare chest, I did want this. I wanted him to take me, the love I already felt for him was so strong. I knew this would make it better. "oh god..." Ross mumbled and sat up. I sat up too not knowing why he did. "I'm sorry..." he sighed.

"Ross." he looked at me. "I want you. don't be sorry, I love you so much. I want this." I said and kissed his neck. His eyes closed as he tilted his head back. 

"a-are you s-sure?" he sputtered holding back a moan. I gently bit his neck making him release it.

"positive." He pushed me back and hovered above me again. He grabbed the sides of my underwear and pulled on them. He sat up and spread my legs so one was on each side of him. He looked at me waiting, I smiled and nodded. He gently pulled my underwear down and threw them to the ground, he smiled and looked at my area. I bit my lip feeling self conscious again, He looked at me and moved forward kissing my lips.

"perfect." he said softly. I smiled at him. He pulled back and looked back at my area, He kept my legs spread as he slipped off his boxers. My mouth watered once I saw him... He reached forward towards my area and pushed one finger inside me, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. He began pumping faster making my moans louder. He then slipped in two fingers making me gasp then moan. he laughed and kissed me. "you like that?" he said as he curled his fingers inside me. I moaned again.

"mhm."

"good." he chuckled and kissed me. As he fingered me he explored my mouth once again with his tongue. Once he pulled his fingers out of me I reached down and grabbed his area, he slightly jumped not expecting me to do that. He pulled away from my lips and smiled.

"my turn." I tried my best to sound sexy, but failed miserably. I rolled over on top of him and planted small kisses down his stomach. I looked up at him and smiled before putting his tip in my mouth. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I took all of him in my mouth and sucked for a while. I licked back up his abs and to his neck. he smiled and rolled over, he hovered above me and ripped open a small package. He took out the condom and placed it on, I bit my lip. He placed his hand against my cheek and looked me in the eyes.

"this will only hurt for a minute... but I promise I won't ever hurt you again." I slightly smiled and pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my legs around him as we kissed. He pulled away from my lips and gently moved his tip into me, I was afraid... "ready?" he asked, I closed my eyes then reopened them and nodded. He slid himself into me, I gasped in pain and grabbed the sheets. "I'm sorry baby. I love you." Ross said as the pain slowly turned into pleasure. I didn't even have to say anything, he began moving rocking back and forth making me moan. He slid back and forth making both of us moan loudly. He reached one had down and began rubbing my area. 

"oh." I arched my back and pressed my chest against him. "oh Ross! I love you so much!" I moaned as he began to kiss my neck. "faster." He moved faster making me dig my nails into his back. 

"Fuck Skylar! You're so sexy, say my name." he giggled/ moaned. "do it." he ordered as he pulled out and pushed back in.

"oh Ross!" I gasped and moaned. 

"I'm close" he told me, I nodded. 

"m-me too." I stuttered. He kissed my neck gently biting then moved to my lips. We had climaxed at the same time, he kissed my lips once more before pulling the condom off and collapsing beside me. We both breathed heavily, I rolled closer to him and rested my head on his chest. The sheets were laid on top of our waists so my upper half wasn't covered. He wrapped his arm around me and lightly rubbed the side of my breast with his thumb.

"that was amazing." he breathed.

"I know." I giggled.

"god Skylar... you're so sexy. so beautiful. I love you so fucking much." he said pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I love you too!" I smiled and kissed his chest. "I'm glad I lost my virginity to you and no one else." I told him, he smiled.

"me too." he agreed. We laid there for a while silently. I slowly began to fall asleep.

"goodnight Skylar. I love you so much baby. thank you for that amazing adventure." I slightly giggled.

"no thank you. I love you too Ross, goodnight." I said as I slowly drifted off to sleep.