Dizzy.

"why don't we get you inside." Ross said resting his forehead against mine, I nodded. He took my hand and we walked inside together.

"Skylar!!" Riker jumped up and ran to me.

"Where were you?!" Rocky said following close behind him.

"We were all worried sick!" Rydel ran over too with Stormie and Mark on her tail.

"I uh- I...' I was cut off by Riker tackling me in a hug. 'oof." I breathed as everyone else hugged me. "uh guys... can't breath here." I chuckled as they all pulled back. "I went some where special..." I looked at Ross.

"how come you didn't tell us where you were going?" Mark asked me.

"well I was only going out for a walk when I remembered something... I needed to go look but ended up spending all day there." I sighed.

"well at least you're okay." Stormie gave me a slight smile.

"wait... so what do you mean by special place?" Rydel asked me as Chip jumped onto my shoulder.

"uh... just a place I use to go with my dad... when I was little..." I confirmed, when I started to feel kinda... dizzy. 

"oh... okay." Rydel yawned. "Chip... I think it's time for bed." she giggled. Chip nodded and nudded my face, I smiled and kissed his head. He turned to Ross and he did the same."goodnight guys. Love ya!" Rydel said as her and Chip made their way upstairs. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind but I wasn't sure who it was since Ross was standing right beside me.

"Thank god you're okay!" Ryland sighed in relief, I turned around and hugged hm back.

"yeah I'm fine." I smiled.

"wow..." he stopped and looked me dead in the eye.

"what?" I questioned.

"you look even more pale then you did this morning..." Ryland said as he touched my forehead. "and... you have a fever..."

"no, I'm fine..." I pulled away from him, I turned around only to find Ross. He touched my forehead and looked at my face.

"you're right..." Ross looked at Ry then back at me.

"let me see." Rik and Stormie both touched my forehead and pulled away.

"I'll be right back." Stormie told us and walked out of the room with Mark. I looked at Riker with a confused look, then I looked at Ross.

"come on babe, you gotta lay down." Ross urged me.

"no Ross seriously I'm fine." I told him, instead of listening to me he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the living room. "Ross I said I'm perfectly fine." I told him again as he laid me down on the couch.

"no... your not." he mumbled as Stormie came back in with an ice pack, a Tylenol and a glass of water.

"here take this." Stormie told me, I did what she asked then moved to set the glass on the table. Ross quickly took the glass and put it down for me, I looked back at Stormie and she handed me the ice pack.

"I-I really don't need this, I mean I don't even feel sick... I'm just tired." I tried telling them.

"just keep this ice pack on your head and go up to bed." Stormie insisted, I nodded and took the ice pack. I moved my feet off the couch only to be stopped by Ross.

"Ross I'm fine, I can walk by myself." I chuckled and stood up, everything in the room started spinning and I felt way off balance. I fell backwards landing in Ross' arms. "I'm fine just got a little light headed that's all." I giggled and Ross picked me up again, he brought me upstairs and laid me down on the bed. I was sort of getting a headache now... I pressed the ice pack onto my head as I watched Ross look through his drawers. He pulled out a yellow tee shirt and handed it to me. "I do have my own Pj's." I told him.

"I know, but I think you look sexy in my clothes." he smiled and planted a small kiss on my lips. I chuckled and stood up once again falling into Ross.

"opps." I squealed.

"come on babe you really need to rest." he told me, I nodded and tried walking to the bathroom. I took about three steps and Bam I was on the ground. "Babe!" Ross gasped and knelled down beside me resting one hand on my knee and the other on my thigh. "are you alright?" he asked me.

"yea...' I paused and looked up at the ceiling. 'just dizzy." I told him, he sighed and slid his arms under me. He once again picked me up and carried me to his bed, he laid me down and took his shirt from my hand. He gently tugged on my shirt and I looked at him confused, he tugged once more and my eyes widened.

"nooo! I am not letting you change me." I shook my head repeatedly then rested it back on the pillow feeling nauseous..

"come on, I've changed your clothes before." he smiled.

"what? no... When?"

"last night." 

"why??" I wondered feeling a little self conscious.

"because you fell asleep in the van and I wanted you to be comfy but I didn't want to wake you. It's not a big deal, all I did was put you in my shirt. I didn't do anything else." He chuckled at how I reacted to him telling me this.

"uhh what ever it won't happen again." I told him, he frowned.

"why not?" he whined.

"because I'm not letting you see my body!" I said wrapping my arms tightly around my stomach. Ross moved closer to me and rested his hand against my cheek again, He slowly rubbed his thumb back and fourth looking deep into my eyes.

"baby, your body is perfect. No matter what you say you will always be perfect to me." he told me, I slightly smiled but I knew it wasn't true. "I love you!"

"I love you too Ross." I giggled and pressed my lips to his, Ross' hands moved further down my waist and began un doing my belt. I pushed him away from me and sat up. "no." I laughed and took the shirt from his hand, once again I stood up and took a small step. I wobbled a little and Ross quickly wrapped his arm tight around my waist.

"babe, stay right here. I'll go into the bathroom and change while you are okay." I nodded and sat back down on his bed, I watched him walk out of his room and close the door behind him. I quickly slipped off my pants and and shirt then slipped Ross' shirt on, I looked at my arms realizing my wrists were showing... I stumbled to Ross' closet and dug around. Finally I found a sweatshirt and threw it on, I fixed the other clothes and stumbled to the end of the bed. I felt like I was going to pass out... I hit the ground on my knees, I watched everything spin until it all went black.