Life.

I didn't know what to say to him. I just sat there looking at him shocked, I barely even knew him yet he wanted to go out with me. What about Dallas, I never even officially broke up with him. I broke eye contact with Rocky and looked down at my hands.

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered, he sighed and took my hand.

"Please, I really like you. Skylar you're an amazing girl and you deserve the best, I want to give you everything you ever wanted. I feel different when I'm around you." he begged me.

"Rocky... I have a boyfriend, sort of." I told him, he pulled his hands away.

"oh... I didn't know. wait is it Ross?" he wondered as the anger flashed in his eyes.

"No, his names Dallas... he's..." I stopped

"is he good to you?" Rocky asked, I couldn't tell him the truth.

"yea of course." I lied, he looked at me and sighed again. I stood up and awkwardly walked out of the room, as I walked down the hall I slammed into someone who was running at me. We both fell backwards, I didn't look up as I slammed against the railing of the stairs. "ow." I whined, I looked up to see Ross quickly get up and run over to me.

"Sky! Are you alright?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist and helping me to my feet.

"yeah, I'm okay. you?" I wondered looking up into his eyes, he nodded and smiled. "why were you running?" I asked him

 "oh, I heard a loud bang so I ran up to see if you were alright." he looked over towards Rocky's room.

"oh okay." I chuckled then stopped. "wait so what was the bang?" I questioned, Ross and I looked at each other then ran to Rocky's room. Ross knocked and waited for Rocky to answer.

"Rocky!" Ross yelled, no answer. 

"Rocky open up!" I yelled, still no answer. Ross kicked the door down and we both ran in to find Rocky passed out on the ground looking pale as a ghost...

"Rocky!" Ross and I yelled and ran to his side.

"oh my god!" I squealed when I felt his ice cold skin.

"Mom!! Dad!!! Guys!!!" Ross screamed, there was multiple feet pounding up the stairs when everyone ran in and gasped.

"Call Nine one one!" I yelled to someone, Rydel ran out of the room. Riker, Ryland, and Ratliff ran over with Stormie and Mark.

"what happened?" Stormie asked on the verge of tears as she felt her son's ice cold skin.

"we're not sure." Ross quickly replied, Rydel ran in covering her mouth and crying.

"there on their way!" She sobbed, I ran over to her and hugged her.

"it'll be okay!" I rubbed her back as tears found their way down my face, there was loud sirens outside the house which made Rydel cry more. I quickly moved her over to the corner of the room as the paramedics took Rocky away on the stretcher. 

"sweetie, Del. I'm going with Rocky okay, I'll meet you at the hospital. It's going to be okay." Stormie hugged Rydel, she quickly ran out of the room and outside. I watched her get into the ambulance from the window, I began crying a lot too from everything that just happened plus seeing Rydel and Stormie cry was absolutely heart breaking. Rydel threw her arms over me and we both cried harder, I heard someone come running upstairs but didn't really care. 

"come on Del, we got to go." Riker said pulling her away from me, then they quickly ran down stairs and out to a big white van. As I cried more I watched them drive away, Now I was alone in the Lynch's house. I turned around to leave and found Ross standing there looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Ross..." I sobbed, he ran over and wrapped his arms around me. "I thought you left." I sighed.

"I couldn't leave you alone." he told me, I looked up into his eyes.

"thank you." He brought his hand up to my cheek and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"let's go." He grabbed my hand and we ran down stairs, the ride to the hospital was silent. When we got in Ross went up to the desk and asked the lady. "where's Rocky Lynch's room?" she scrolled through her computer then looked up at us.

"room 109." we exchanged looks then ran to Rocky's room, when we stopped in the door way Rocky was sitting up in the bed still looking snow white... He was awake looking around confusingly at Rydel and Stormie crying. He looked around till his eyes met mine, He slightly smiled as Ross and I walked over.

"what happened?" Ross asked him.

"I-I uh... don't know, I just felt dizzy and passed out I guess." Rocky shrugged, he looked over at Rydel and his mom. "guys, please stop crying. I'm okay now." Rydel quickly stepped forward wrapping her arms around him.

"you scared me so much." Rydel mumbled as she pulled away, she wiped away her tears and tried smiling at me.

"mom?" Rocky sighed and held out his arms, Stormie nodded and hugged him. She pulled away and moved the hair out of his face then kissed his forehead.

About an hour later Rocky was dismissed from the hospital so we all headed back to their place. We hung out until nine, that's when I decided to go home.

"I'm driving you tonight." Ross told me, I smiled and nodded.

"good idea." I walked over to everyone and hugged them then walked over to Rocky, I sat down beside him and pulled him into a tight hug. "be careful." I whispered in his ear, I felt him shiver a little then pull back to look at me.

"I will." he smiled, I smiled to and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye everyone." I waved as I walked out, I got into the passenger side of Ross' car. The ride home was quiet again, when we pulled into my drive way Ross turned to me.

"you alright?" he asked, I nodded. He looked at my house seeing all the lights off. "is anyone home for you?" 

"no, they all left for the week." I told him.

"you going to be okay by yourself?" he looked worried.

"yeah I'll be fine." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll call you if anything happens okay." I chuckled, he smiled and nodded. I got out and started walking to the door.

"goodnight Skylar." Ross waved.

"night Blondie." I waved back and walked inside, I turned on all the lights and peeked out the window. I watched Ross drive away then walked upstairs, I dropped my bag on the floor and grabbed my guitar. I walked outside and sat on my balcony as I started to play and random tune, within ten minutes I had a song written up. I walked back inside shutting my balcony doors and crawling in bed. I remembered tomorrow was the last day of school, thank god! but that means the talent show's tomorrow... I laid awake thinking if I should do it or not, finally I decided I was. I walked inside setting my guitar down on its stand then getting into pj's, I got into bed and turned out the lights. I shut my eyes and waited for sleep to take over but it never did, I laid there thinking of Ross... he's amazing, wonderful, caring, sweet, and has a great sense of humor, not to mention he's super cute. Ross is always there for me when I need him, he worries a lot about me... wait... What's wrong with me? My life is a mess, first Ev now Dallas. Ross seems to be the only one who actually cares... As I thought about these things sleep took over me, before I knew it I was dreaming... no not dreaming, it was a nightmare and it was about Ev...