God no...

Today's Monday, I woke up to my alarm clock like any other day and got ready. The weekend went by so fast, I was glad to spend time with Rydel. I slipped on a pair of pants Rydel bought me and a shirt she loved on me. The shirt was pink with see through sleeves. From the chest to about mid rib was regular but from the mid rib down was see through too. I wore a black tank top under it so it didn't look slutty. I slipped on my new boots which were a light brown and high with black buttons. I quickly curled my hair, brushed my teeth, brushed on some makeup, and grabbed some breakfast. I locked my door and decided to walk down the stairs instead of taking the elevator today. I got down to the lobby and out to my car, I drove to school and met Ross in homeroom. Once again Dallas wasn't here thank god. but Wiley wasn't either... 

The school day went by fast, before I knew it I was with Ross snuggling on my couch with all the lights off. 

"babe?" Ross looked down at me.

"yeah?" I said propping myself up on my elbow.

"I'm glad to see you doing so much better. no more sickness, no more self hurting, no more... pain. You're doing great and it's so nice to see that. It feels amazing to be with you, both of us happy!" he told me, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"me too!" He smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you." he told me.

"I know." I giggled and kissed his neck once. "I love you too!" 

"I know." he teased making me laugh. I looked up at the clock seeing it was almost midnight.

"babe you should go. we have school in the morning." I said hugging him tighter not wanting him to leave.

"no." he groaned and rolled on top of me. 

"oof." I groaned too. He poked his head up and looked at me, I chuckled. 

"I don't wanna leave." he pouted, I smiled.

"then don't." I giggled and kissed him. He smiled too and rolled back off of me, Ross gasped as he fell off the couch and hit the floor with a loud thump. I leaned over seeing him laying on his back with his eyes tightly closed. 

"ow." He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"you okay baby?" I laughed.

"I landed on your shoe." He breathed, I burst out laughing and rolled over further onto the couch. "not funny." he chuckled and grabbed my waist, my eyes widened as he pulled me off the couch with him. I landed on top of him and laughed more. "alright baby, I think we should head to bed." he giggled and picked me up. I smiled and pressed my lips onto his. We laid down in my bed and cuddled up against each other. 

"I love you!" I looked up at him.

"I love you too baby! goodnight." he said and kissed me again. 

The rest of the week went by fast, Dallas never showed up to school and I was so thankful for that. Today is Friday, finally the weekend. I got up and did my usual routine for school then drove to school. When I got there I met up with Ross in homeroom, Ross sat down in the chair and I sat on top of the desk. He had his hands resting on my thighs and my hands were on top of his. We started talking about some random stuff when I saw Dallas walk in.

"he's here..." I sighed. Ross looked over and waved, Dal waved back and sat in the back. He held his bag up to his chest and was quiet... that's weird. "what's wrong with him?" I wondered. Ross shrugged.

"not sure." I shrugged it off and continued with my day. 

seventh period Ross and I have science, yes with Dallas... sadly. She assigned everyone assigned seats... treating us like children. I sat down and looked around for Ross, he was across the room from me. Dallas walked in and the teacher looked to him then looked around the room. There were about four other seats empty but she assigned him one right in front of me... I cursed under my breath as he walked over and sat down. The class began and through out it he didn't once turn around and bother me, or even try to talk to me. I was really surprised. Miss. Sullivan called me up to ask me something while we were working so I walked up.