Spot Light.

Three days later...

today's Thursday and I have one more days till I leave, All my stuff is packed except my makeup, hair brush, tooth brush, two changes of clothes and pj's. I haven't really left my room besides for the fact of eating, which I haven't done much of. Today I decided since it's my last full day I have here I would go to the beach and try to relax, I went to grab a black and yellow bikini. hey this is the bikini Rydel gave me! I slightly smiled remembering that day, then I pictured Ross and felt that same pain I've felt since we broke up. I set the bikini back down deciding to just wear pants and a sweatshirt, I'm not into the whole short thing. I grabbed my bag with my song book in it and left, As I walked down the road I heard soft music playing up the road. I kept walking until I found myself standing in front of the lynch's, I looked up at the house seeing Rocky's window open. They were blaring Love drunk and dancing around, I watched as Rocky and Riker did their dance then chuckled a little when the song ended. I saw Rocky go to change the song when he saw me, we both froze. his eyes widened

"yo dude change the son-' Riker stopped short when he saw me, My stomach turned as I looked at both of them. Riker moved away from the window and disappeared out the bedroom door, I wanted to run but for some reason I couldn't. Finally I broke contact with Rocky and turn to run away, right as I heard his name.

"Ross! She's over there!" Riker yelled, I turned back to see Ross start running out the door. My heart sank and another sharp pain shot through me, this one was worse. I thought hearing his name was bad, seeing him felt like I was being stabbed multiple times over and over again. I quickly turned back around and ran off towards the beach.

"Skylar!" Ross screamed for me, hearing his voice hurt so much too. "Please!" he yelled, I guess that was too much for me to handle because I fell to my knees and covered my face with my hands. I started to cry and cry, why do I have to go! "Skylar!" Ross cried as he wrapped his arms tightly around me, his touch felt amazing. 

"R-Ross." I sobbed, he pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back.

"I-I can't let you leave me, I need you, I can't be without you!" he stuttered trying to hold back his tears. 

"I have no choice." I looked up at him, his face was red and blotchy like he'd already been crying. "I-I have to go." I said and took off running back to my house, I love him so much. It kills me to leave him!! I ran into my house and ran upstairs, I slammed my door and slid down it crying. I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them to my chest, and that's how I fell asleep.

I awoke from someone knocking on my door.

"who is it?" I asked.

"it's me." A familiar voice said behind the door, I looked up with wide eyes. I jumped up and trew open my door and jumped into his arms.

"Alex! you're here!" I smiled as I hugged him.

"yeah but not to stay... your mother told me today is you're last full day here, so I wanted to take you out somewhere special." he smiled, I nodded. "perfect." he chuckled.

"let me just get ready." I told him, he nodded.

"oh and wear something nice! really nice." he smiled and walked down stairs, I ran into my room and dug through some boxes until I found a short black dress. I quickly slipped into it and looked in my body mirror, the dress was short, just above my knees. It was tight and fit my body perfectly, the long black sleeves were long enough so they covered up my scars. I ran over and dug through another box till I found shinny black high heels then slipped them on, I ran into my bathroom and curled my hair then did my make up. I walked down stairs and out to Alex's car, I got into the passenger seat and smiled.

"you look nice." he smiled too.

"thank you." We drove away and into town, when we parked I got out and looked across the street. Alex walked around the car and started walking across the street, I quickly followed close behind. We walked into this nice restaurant, it had red carpeting and white walls. The trim of the restaurant was black along with the tables, we followed the waiter to our seats then sat down. I looked around seeing there was no one here, in front of us was a large black shinny stage with red curtains that were closed.

"shall I get you two some drinks?" the waiter smiled at us.

"uh yes, I'll have a Pinot Noir and for the lady...' he paused and looked at me.

"I'll have the same as him." the waiter nodded and disappeared, we sat in silence until he came back with the wine. 

"here you are' he set them down in front of us. 'and I hope you enjoy the show." he said to me, I looked at him confused. He smiled and walked away.

"Come." Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the stage, the lights went off and one shown directly on me. I heard the curtains being opened behind me so I turned around, at first I only saw a single figure standing there behind a mic holding a guitar but then the lights in back of the stage turned on and I saw four other figures. One behind the drums, one behind a keyboard and two sitting in chairs on the side holding guitars. The light moved from me to the single person standing in front, my eyes widened and I gasped covering my mouth.

"Ross..."