her's!

I couldn't let them hurt these guys... I know Ross and the guys will fight for themselves, I know this wouldn't go down without a fight... I know Ross would try to fight if I gave myself up but... I would need Riker and Rocky's help making him stay... 

"well what's it gonna be sweetheart?" Will smiled when he saw the tears roll down my face. I loosened m grip on Ross and looked at everyone around me, I looked back at Will and let go of Ross. Before Ross could grab me I ran to where Will was standing, before I totally reached him I turned my head to see Ross' eyes grow bigger as he lunged forward to get to me. 

what are you doing!? don't leave them!! are you that stupid!! Ross will do anything for you and your just giving yourself up!! how dare you!!! you may think it's for his own good but it's not!! I thought to myself...

"no." The voice from at the spot echoed in my head again. I looked around me. "go to him!" the voice said as Ross stopped dead in his tracks and looked around too. I went to take a step towards him when I felt arms go around me trapping my arms beneath theirs. I knew it was Will, I struggled to get away.

"Skylar!" Ross yelled and went to run over to me, Ryland stop him.

"Ross listen she wanted to leave, it was her choice! I won't let you go over there, you're gonna get hurt!!" Ryland held Ross back. Will tightened his grip on me and slid his hand down my waist, I squirmed around only to be held tighter. Will grabbed my neck and made me look up at him, he looked over and Ross then back at me. Ross looked from Ryland over to me and watched Will forcefully kiss me. I pulled away from him as he kissed my neck.

"get away from me!" I spat. he chuckled and grabbed my left arm holding it behind me. "ow." I squealed as he twisted my wrist. He kissed my neck again then began biting me. "STOP! Stop it!!!! get away from me." I screamed, Ross tried running past Ryland but Rocky stopped him too now.

"guys stop! move out of my way before I deck you both!! I need to save her!!!" Ross yelled. Will pressed me up against the wall and leaned the front of his body onto my front. I saw Riker start running towards me when Ev tackled him to the ground.

"RIKER!" I shouted and struggled to help him. Ev pinned Riker down and was holding the knife above him. Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Ellington, and Rydel froze in fear for their brother. Riker grabbed her hands and moved the knife away from his neck, she bit his hand and he let go sending her hands flying down towards his neck. "No!" Riker moved his head just in time, the knife stabbed the wood beside him. His eyes were wide and he shaking too. He looked beside him at the knife, He looked at Ev and pushed her off of him. He pushed her again and she fell into the coffee table snapping it in half. He looked at Ross then me, Will laughed and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder as I screamed. "ROSS!!" All five guys ran after us, I reached my hand out as Riker grabbed a hold of it. I grabbed his hands with both of mine and kneed Will in the face, he let go of me and I fell to the ground landing on top of Riker. Riker wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly, I rolled off of Riker and laid on my back feeling dizzy. Ross helped me up and held me against his chest, my hands started shaking even more out of control and my vision became blurry. I pulled out of Ross' arms and looked to Will, Ross looked over too.

"let's see how you'll feel now." Will grinned and ran out of the house with Ev. 

"what did he mean?" Rydel asked running over to us.

"um... Ross." Ryland said pointing to my ankle. I looked down seeing a needle stabbed in my skin, Ross bent down and pulled it out. I squeaked as I felt the pinch. He looked at it then me. Their was a white liquid in it but half of it was gone... 

"it's a drug." Riker told us, I felt myself falling. I fell into Ross' chest and gripped his shirt. My eyes were heavy and I knew I'd black out any minute now. Ross scooped me up bridal style and carried me to the couch. I watched Riker shut the door and lock it, everyone looked down at me as I laid on the couch. Ross was on his knees looking at me too.

"baby?" Ross mumbled as he gently touched my cheek, I looked at him with tired eyes. 

"Skylar whatever you don't close your eyes." Riker said softly. 

"it's hard..." I stuttered trying to keep them open. I could tell none of them knew what to do... all of them just looked at me worried. Ross slid his hand onto my side and squeezed a little. 

"Please Skylar, don't close your eyes." He told me.

"Mom and Dad are on their way. Mom said try to get her to drink water until then." Ryland sighed.

"Riker?" Ross looked up at him, he nodded and ran to the kitchen. I felt like someone was sitting on my chest, it was becoming harder and harder to breath.

"what's even going on with her?" Rydel stuttered.

"When Will stabbed the needle into her, he purposely over drugged her." Ryland exclaimed. I looked over to the corner of the room and saw a man sitting there, I looked closer and gasped. I sat up slightly and held my hand to my mouth.

"baby?" Ross tried getting me to lay down again. "baby what's wrong?" Ross touched my cheek. My father sat in the corner of the room smiling at me. 

"your worthless." he said before disappearing. Tears formed in my eyes as my breathing slowed again, I fell backwards. Ross caught me and carefully laid my head back on the pillow. Riker came out with the water and handed it to Ross.

"baby you need to drink this." Ross said handing it to me, my hands were shaking to much to hold it still. I shook my head and handed it back. "please baby." Ross begged, I looked at him as I felt my eyes closing. "No!! Baby!!" Ross yelled before I blacked out.

Ross' P.O.V.

"No!! Baby!!" I yelled, her eyes shut... I gripped her sides then felt her chest, her breathing was slowing. "No!" I felt tears sliding down my face. My mom and dad came running into the house and over to us, My mom checked her breathing then her pulse. 

"what did he stab her with?" She looked up at Riker, Riker picked up the needle and showed her the white liquid inside. "what is that?" she mumbled, no one knew... My mom picked up the water and started to pour some into Skylar's mouth, she lightly pressed on her throat making her swallow the water. After the glass was totally gone, my mom made Riker go get another and Rocky to go get an ice pack. they both came back and gave my mother the stuff. "Ross." she looked at me.

"yeah?"

"go stand over there." she pointed over to the chair.

"but mom..."

"Ross please." I did what she told me, I stood there watching Skylar. Ryland walked over to me and bumped my shoulder.

"she'll be okay Ross." He told me, I glanced at him then back to my baby. "I'm sorry." he sighed. "If I had never jumped in she wouldn't be like this." I looked over at him, he looked down at his hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"it's not your fault... I should of never let her go." I sighed and pulled away from him, he grabbed my arm.

"Ross this isn't your fault." he told me.

"you're right...' my dad paused and walked over to us. He looked me dead in the eye. he held up his hand and pointed to Skylar.

"it's her's!"