A/N! Please read!! This is for all my readers.

Hey everyone!!! 

I just wanted to tell all of my amazing reader's and voters that I am so happy to see that you guys like it!! Every time I see a comment from one of you I smile. it makes me so excited to read you're comments! Thank you to everyone who votes, comments and reads. you don't realize how much it makes my day to see you vote or comment. Seeing people who like my book makes me want to keep writing. You all inspire me in so many ways! I am so glad to say that you guys have gotten me this far. My family encourages me to keep writing because they know and see how much it means to me. My mother laughs every time I go running downstairs just because I gained another vote, reader, or follow. 

I remember when I first made this account, I though I would never gain any follows... I had about two and decided that maybe if I wrote  Ross Lynch fan- fic people would start liking my stuff. That following day I sat down and didn't even have to think. My finger's began typing and didn't stop for about two hours strait. Once I published my first Ross Lynch fan-fic 'Life as A Teen' I had barely any voters. once I hit that 100 mark I screamed in joy. Now here I am with 4 books published, 88 followers, and 590 votes total! on this book alone I have12.8k readers!! That is the most amazing feeling ever! and it's all because of you guys!! I can't even begin to say how thankful I am for my readers. I love you all and think all of you are amazing!! 

R5 family sticks together!!! right?

Every R5 Family fan I have ever met has told me that they would be there for me, that they will give up there time to talk to me when I'm down, or even just to talk. All of them are so sweet and caring, every true R5er is! It makes me tear up up when you guys message me saying how great my book is or how if I ever need anything they will always be there. It's not even like we know each other yet it feels as if we could be best friends! sister's even. :) I love you all!!! and thank you so much!!!!

______________________________________

Okay, now there is some serious stuff I want to talk about... 

don't worry i'm not ending the book anytime soon. :D

but lately I've heard some really upsetting, cruel things about R5... 

I happened to be on twitter the other night when some one had tweeted a long tweet about R5. 

It said how they were in 'love' with Ross, which I can totally see how. but then I began to read more into this tweet and realized how cruel this girl was. Yeah she may of said she 'loved' Ross but you can't love someone and sit there and call there brothers, sister, best friend, and parents every name under the sun. The things this girl had said made me upset seeing how someone could treat another human being like this. This girl had said in her tweet how amazing Ross was, then she went on to say how Riker was a low life, fat, annoying, ass... Rocky was an ugly son of a bitch, Rydel was a whore, Ratliff was gay and retarded, and Ryland was a nobody who deserves to die! Then she carried on saying how Stormie was a fat whale, which honestly pissed me right off. Stormie is the most sweetest, kindest, most caring person on this earth who would do anything for her amazing children. Mark, who would walk to the ends of this earth to make his kids happy. 

Nobody has this right to treat others this way. It broke my heart hearing what this girl said, she not only hurt Riker, Rydel, Rocky. Ratliff, Ryland, Mark, and Stormie but she hurt all of R5 family as well. I care way to much for this band and the fans to see someone do this, I was beyond pissed. not only that but I was almost in tears from her words. I never thought I'd be so emotional over a band but R5 is not just a band, and any true R5er knows that. R5 are amazing, talented, handsome and beautiful people who care for each other and every single one of there fans. What this girl says they are to be... that's wrong... so incredibly, upsettingly wrong. and I hope all of my readers would agree with me.

I'm not a mean person, I am far from mean. but if I ever see someone hating on R5 I will blow up on them. it's one thing to say it about me but saying it about someone, or the people I love is to far. 

sorry if this is a little negative but I wanted you all to see how cruel people can be these days, no one deserves to be treated like this. This goes out to everyone not just R5.

_____________________

On a happier note, 

I am creating a contest. :P 

How this will go is,

anyone who is willing to give me some ideas for my Riker Lynch Fan fiction,

and come up with some idea's for a title,

create a book cover,

give me their first name only,

(I know some of you will not like this but it's only so I can tell you if you have won or not.) Give me their cell number, (which will be deleted right after I make the call to the winner! If you do not like the idea of giving out your number that if fine, just message me through this stating you do not like giving personal information out. I will be fine with it. :D

and send it in to me using my email. 

My email is Sky.Ev13@yahoo.com. 

What I will do is...

submit your name with your number on a piece of paper once you have sent me your book cover an ideas, then put all the names in a jar. I will pick four names out of the jar, once I have seen the names I will look over your work you have sent to me and pick one of those chosen four. 

Important Information you need about this contest.

Contest Date starts: Monday, January 13, 2014.

Contest Date ends (where all names, works, if so numbers need to be in by): Friday, February 28,2014.

If needed message me, and If you have any questions about this contest please feel free to ask.

Thank you to all who participate!!! <3

Once again thank you to all my readers, voters, commenters, and of course all my true R5ers!!!!!!

If ya don't mind I have come up with some little names for all of my readers. :P I want you guys to choose in the comments which one you like best. :D

-boo's

-skybabes

-Rylar's! 

Not very creative, kinda lame except the last one. I find that one kinda awesome. but I want you to pick!

Thanks guys!! Love you all!!!!

-Sky! <3 Xx