Date.

Ross' P.O.V.

"kiss me?" Skylar looked up at me, I immediately pressed my lips to hers. Once my lips crashed against hers both our eyes slammed shut. Her arms wrapped around my neck as mine found there way to her sides, She seemed to be enjoying it a lot too. The first day we met I could tell she liked me, just from the sparkle in her eyes. The thing is, ever since I saw her beautiful face I can never get her off my mind. Skylar is an innocent, sweet, gorgeous girl yet she has to put up with everything. It seems as if she never gets a break, the day I found out she cuts... I almost cried seeing her like that. The scars on her wrist and the fairly newer ones looked so deep, I felt a tear run down my face as I remembered her telling me why she did it. I looked down seeing Skylar was asleep then I looked to her wrists, her long baggy sweat shirt covered them so I slowly moved it out of the way.

"you promised..." I whispered as I saw the new slices in her wrists, more tears formed in my eyes when I gently ran my index finger across her wrist. She squinted and moved closer to me, I threw my arm back over her and hugged her tighter to my body. I need to get her to stop cutting, it's not healthy and I can't bear to see her in pain... I slowly started drifting to sleep as that last tear fell fro my face.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I woke up still in Ross' arms, I looked up at him and saw a couple tears sliding down his cheek. I frowned and wiped them away, I carefully stood up now that my back was feeling a lot better. I walked over to my bag and grabbed the clothes that Rocky packed for me, I also grabbed my makeup, hair brush, and tooth brush. I got dressed in the bathroom then did my make up and hair, I quickly brushed my teeth before walking out and shoving the rest of the stuff in my bag. I heard Ross groan so I stood up and looked over at the bed, Ross' arms went up and his legs stretched out across the bed. His eyes opened and he saw me there looking at him while he stretched, he smiled and chuckled. I giggled a little and walked over to his bed, I sat down on the side and looked into his eyes.

"good morning." he looked back at me.

"morning." I smiled.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the day, you can go down stairs and eat if you'd like. I wanna show you something later so be ready." he told me, I nodded and he kissed my forehead. While he hopped in the shower I went down stairs to eat. I walked into the kitchen to find Rocky standing there holding a plate of french toast, he walked over and handed it to me.

"oh... thank you!" I chuckled and kissed his cheek, he blushed a little and followed me to the kitchen table. I quickly ate and Ross came down the steps, When we both finished eating Rydel skipped down the stairs.

"good morning cuties." she smiled at Ross and I, I slightly blushed and looked down at my feet. "oh yeah, Dad wanted me to tell you guys we have to leave in about twenty minutes so be ready." 

"wait... where are we going?" Ross quickly turned around to look at her.

"well first we have to go meet with our producer then we have to drop you off." Rydel told him.

"Drop me off?" Ross questioned.

"uh... yeah, you have Austin and Ally shooting today. Didn't you remember that?" Rydel walked over to us.

"shit, I forgot. What about Sky?" Ross said looking back at me, I looked around the room then back at him.

"well I can just go home, I'm sure I can find something to do there." I shrugged, Ross shook his head and walked over to me.

"no, I'm not leaving you there by yourself. Not after what happened last night." He looked deep into my eyes.

"hey maybe you can hang with me today! We can go to the mall, go out to eat. Have some girl time! Get to know each other more. I think it would be perfect!!" Rydel ran over to me and grabbed both of my hands, I slowly nodded.