Real Life

Emily pov
I looked over at Alison sleeping soundly with Emilia's small foot in her mouth. Now that everyone knew she was back it felt more real than the night before, like everything was back to normal and my family was back together. I knew everyone would come to visit to see Ali soon but I just wanted her all to myself. Emilia started squirming around and kicking Ali in the face so I picked her up and moved her to my side of the bed while I went downstairs to make some breakfast.
As predicted when I picked up my phone i had texts from Aria, Spencer and Hanna asking if it would be okay for them to come over.

Ali pov
I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. Emilia was sprawled out over the other side of the bed. For such a small person she took up a lot of room. Panic set in as I frantically scanned the room with my eyes looking for Emily. Part of me knew I was just being paranoid but deep down I knew there really is a threat out there that wants to hurt us and not just us hut our friends too. I heard a stampede of footsteps coming along the hallway toward my room. I sat up as the door opened and Aria, Hanna and Emily walked in. I waited for Spencer to walk in next but Emily closed the door behind her.
"Hi." I smiled at them.
I was so happy to see them, I honestly missed them nearly as much as Emily and Emilia. Each of them came over and hugged me then sat down on the bed in half of a circle; the other half being taken up by Emilia.
"Have you heard anything from you know who since you've been back?" Spencer asked.
"No thankfully." Emily answered before I could say anything about the text on my phone from last night.
I still hadnt even told Emily about it, I just wanted a little while were we could be happy. I shook my head in agreement with Emily.
"I have." Everyone turned to Aria. "Hasn't anyone else?"
Everyone said no in unison.
"When? Why havent you said anything before now?" Asked Hanna.
"It was just last night. I got a text saying i should watch my back because one of us will pay for Ali running. Didnt anyone else get anything? Are you sure?"
Everyone pulled out their phones to check and shook their heads at their empty inbox. I could see thr panic on Aria's face.
"I got a text last night." I blurted out.
Everyones head shot round to me and Emilia stirred in her sleep. I could see that Emily was angry but I just couldnt let Aria feel like she was the only one.
"What did it say?" Spencer asked.
Emily didnt even look at me. I picked up my phone and showed them the texts I got last night.

' You can try run and hide but you'll always just be my doll - Kisses A'

Then the text I got after I ignored the first one.

'YOU CANT IGNORE ME IM EVERYWHERE AND IM NOWHERE AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE - KISSES A X'