Who Else Knows?

Emily pov

The next thing we knew our phones were going crazy. Aria, Spencer and Hanna were calling us then when we didn't answer they would call again. They even started texting in between calls. I read through some of my texts from Hanna.

Em answer your phone. Did you know about Ali? Is it true? I just got a text from A saying she was pregnant. Whats going on? - Hanna

The next text from her was a little more calm.

Does this mean that I get to be aunt Hanna to the baby? - Hanna

Hanna was the only person in the world that would ask that and I loved her for it.

Aria only texted me once but I had five missed calls from her.

Are you and Ali a thing now? Are you going to stay with her now that shes pregnant? Please answer your phone we are all worried. - Aria

Spencer didn't text me but I had seven missed calls. I couldn't speak to anyone just now and I dont think Alison could either. She barely even moved once she seen A's text.

Alison pov

I lay with my head on Emily's lap. She was running her hand through my hair as she looked at her phone. My phone was still ringing. It hadn't stopped since we got the text from A. I picked up my phone and threw it off the wall. I was so angry. Emily grabbed me and pulled me down to lie beside her.

"Ali it's going to be okay. The girls will be there for you."

Jason came running into the room. "Whats going on? I heard a bang."

I pointed to Alisons phone that was now in piece on the floor.

"Some people have found out."

He put his hand on his head. "How did this happen?"

"We don't know." I lied.

"Ali.."

Emily pov

"Go away."  Alison moved away from me and curled up at the top of the bed.

Jason left the room. I moved up to Alison.

"Ali people were going to find out eventually."

I got under the covers and pulled Alison to me and she got under too. I kissed her gently and she began falling asleep in my arms.

"What the hell is going on?"

Alison woke up and moved in closer to me. Spencer, Hanna and Aria were standing at the bedroom door and they didnt look happy at all.