Maya's Home

Emily pov

The news of Maya's resurrection was spreading through the town faster than the flu. I kept getting the pity stares from people from school as I walked through the hallway with Alison. I knew what they would be saying. "Two girlfriends back from the dead. Did she know she was still alive? Does she still have feelings for her? Will she come back to school here? Are they going to be friends?"

I couldn't answer anyones endless questions because I didn't know that answers. I could see Alison was still feeling insecure about the whole  situation but she knew I loved her more than anything else in the world.

If the questions and stares weren't about Maya then they were about Spencer. I knew what people thought about us. Especially since Alison has been back. They all still see Alison as the queen bee that would squish them like a bug. I knew Alison though and I knew she wasn't like that anymore, I just wished other people could see that. Especially Mona after all she put us through.

As we walked past Mona's locker I took Alison's hand as Mona gave us a killer stare.

We rounded the corner and went into the girls bathroom, where Hanna was standing at the mirror.

"Hey." She smiled in the mirror.

"Hi what are you doing?"

"My make up."

"Hanna you do your make up before school. You would never turn up without putting it on first."

"I was running late today so I didn't have time."

"Really? You would rather be late than show up with no make up." I looked at curiously.

"Okay fine. I was hiding from all the people staring at me and whispering." She put her mascara in her bag. "All I've had all morning is everyone asking if I knew Maya was alive or if she is coming back to school. It's doing my head in."

"We know how you feel Han we have been getting it too, so don't worry you're not in it alone." Alison didn't look nearly as confident as she sounded and I put my arm around her waist. 

"I know I'm sorry Em this so much harder on you than the rest of us. How are you feeling?"

"In love with my wife." I kissed Alison's cheek and she turned around and kissed my lips gently. 

"I love you too." She smiled.

"That wasn't what I meant but.." The school bell rang. "I'm going to leave before you start ripping each others clothes off." Hanna practically ran out of the bathroom. 

Alison was about to leave after her but I pulled her back. I pushed her up against the wall and began kissing her hard. I kissed down her neck.

"Em we need to go to class." 

I started kissing her soft sweet lips so she wouldn't try convince we to go to class. I took her hand and led her into one of the cubicles. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately slipping my tongue into Alison's mouth. It felt so good. I moved my hands over her body as we kissed. 

The bathroom door opened up and two people came. I looked through the gap in the door. Mona and Jenna were standing beside the mirror. Mona was reapplying her lipstick.

"What are we going to do about Maya's return?" Jenna asked.

"It's the perfect opportunity to get between Emily and Alison. Emily loved Maya they feelings don't just disappear." Mona put her lipstick in her bag. 

"Do you think that will work?" 

"We are going to make sure it does." Mona took Jenna's hand and placed it on her arm, leading her out of the bathroom.

I looked back to Alison, I could see the worry in her eyes. I pulled her in close an kissed the top of her head. 

"I love you baby. They won't be able to come between us. My feelings for Maya are gone and burried in the grave that I thought she was in for so long." 

"I love you too. I just.. we both know what Mona is capable of." 

I lifted Alison's face up so I could look into her eyes. 

"Alison you are my wife. I love you. Nothing and no one will come between us." I kissed her lips gently. "Come on my beautiful wife we better get to class."

A small smile spread across Alison's face and we headed to class.