Breaking The News

Alison pov

After what happened at the cafe, Em had sent out a text to all the girls. Emily sped home so fast I had to hold on the seat as we turned each corner.

"Em slow down."

"I can't we need to get home."

"Why are you so worried all of a sudden?"

"I'm always worried about you Ali, but A has turned up the game they must have heard about our plans and want to turn up the heat. I can't have anything happen to you."

I hadn't seen Emily like this ever. She never looked so scared and unsure. I didn't know if it was because of what happened between her and A or if it was just because of what happened in the cafe, but A has done worse to us and she hasn't reacted like this. A has taken Emilia before and I guess now that the threat was there it made everything even more scary. All I wanted to do was hold Emilia in my arms and know she was safe there.  When we pulled up outside Spencer's house all of the other girls cars were outside. We both jumped out the car the moment it stopped. 

Emily pov

When we got into Spencer's kitchen we could see Emilia sitting happily on Spencer's knee with everyone around her talking to her. As I closed the door behind me Emilia's head turned round to us and gave us the biggest smile I think that was possible for her. Spencer put her down on the floor and she came running over to us, tripping just in front of me close enough for me to catch her and lift her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she hugged me. I pulled Ali in and held both of them as close as I could. I couldn't feel like this for the rest of my life; worrying that A was going to harm one of them or take them away. I knew what we had to do. 

We sat down with the girls telling them what happened at the cafe. No one could figure out what A meant. Was the puzzle no longer a part of this or were they ready to finish the game, or what it meant for Aria if A had her. Hanna ordered us all food while we waited on Caleb and Toby to get to Spencer's. Ali went upstairs to call Jason to find out if he found anything bringing him closer to Aria. After she had been upstairs for five minutes I stood up with Emilia still in my arms playing with my hair.

"I'm just going to go see Ali." 

"Do you want me to take Emilia?" Spencer asked with her arms out for Emilia.

"No it's okay I'll take her with me." Part of me knew I was being crazy not leaving her with Spencer but I couldn't let her go just yet.

I went upstairs and found Alison sitting on Spencer's bed with her head in her hands.

"Whats wrong? Is it Aria?" I sat next to Alison and Emilia climbed on to her knee.

"No Jason didn't answer." Alison squeezed Emilia who giggled. "It's just everything else. She is so innocent and lives in a world of so much danger and chaos already without all of the danger and chaos A brings."

I put my arm around Ali. "I know." I kissed her forehead. 

"I have been thinking..." I stopped unsure if I should continue. 

Alison's eyes were filled with tears, none of which had fallen yet. 

"I think that when this is all over and we graduate in two week that we should move away, start somewhere else were no one knows us." I couldn't tell how Ali was reacting to my suggestion as her expression stayed the same as before. "We need to end this game and just get away." I continued. "Once A is exposed they can't hurt us on Emilia anymore." I waited for her to speak as we both sat in silence while Emilia spoke away to herself.

"I think that we need to tell the girls this time what our plan is, even if its after this twisted game of A's we need to keep them in the loop because look how it turned out the last time." 

I couldn't believe she agreed so fast especially after the last time. 

"We will go tell them now." I pulled Alison in to me and lifted her head up to me giving her a gentle kiss. "I love you Alison Dilaurentis."

I was half way to standing up when Ali stopped me. I looked at her confused. 

"I have also been thinking about something." She smiled. "I think that we have been married for a while now and I think that it is about time I was no longer Alison Dilaurentis." 

I was more confused now unsure of what she meant. 

"I want to legally change my name to Fields and.." She looked down blushing as she smiled. "And I wanted to change Emilia's name to Dilaurentis-Fields if you were okay with that."

I didn't even know how to respond. It was never something we really spoke about before now. 

"I love you Alison Fields and I would love to have Emilia's name changed."

Alison pov

After a few minutes of enjoying each others company, well enjoying each others lips we headed back down stairs. Caleb, Toby and the food had arrived in the time we had spent upstairs. 

"What took you soon long? Anything about Aria?" Hanna asked.

"No I couldn't get hold of Jason, but we have something we want to tell you." 

Everyone looked concerned, while Emily and I continued to smile. I put Emilia down on the floor and she made her way to her toys that she had brought with her. 

"Look we know its been hard just now with everything but we have decided something." I stopped hoping Emily would continue and she did.

"We've decided that after A, after graduation we are going to move away. We don't know where yet but we think its whats best for us and Emilia." 

I held my breath unsure of how the girls would react. 

"I think that is a great idea I am so happy for you both." Spencer came over and hugged us both, followed by Hanna, Toby and Caleb who all congratulated us.

"Thats not all." I smiled.

"Please tell me you aren't pregnant again." Hanna laughed.

"No not pregnant but I am going to change my name to Fields and we are going to get Emilia's name changed to Dilaurentis-Fields."

"Oh my god thats great news, I was always wondering when you would get your name changed." Hanna shoveled some peanut into her mouth.

I looked over at Emily who's face was beaming with a smile that spanned from one side of her face to the other.