Life As We Know It

Alison pov
I was lying in my bed when Emily came in. My face was tear stained and I just wanted her to hold me.
"Ali I told them what happened. Sort of."
She climbed onto my bed and sat across from me. Why wasn't she holding me? Did she regret last night?
She took my hand and lifted my head and stared into my eyes. "Ali last night was...."
I cut her off. "You regret it dont you?"
"What? No. It was amazing. It's just I don't know if last night was your way of coping with the recent news or you really wanted it."
"Em no I wanted it. I really did. It was so special and the fact that I'm pregnant doesn't influence my decisions about being with you."
She smiled her sweet smiled and kissed my hand.
"We will need to tell the girls about you being pregnant. I wanted to speak about it last night but we got a little distracted."
I didn't want to tell them not yet but I didn't want Emily to think I was keeping secrets again. I nodded and moved over and sat in her lap. She wrapped her arms around me and I was in my happy place again. I was the luckiest person in the world to have Emily. Her life would change completely with me being pregnant and for some reason she was sticking around.
"You know I think that it will be a pretty cute baby." Emily smiled and I couldn't help but smile too.
"Why do you think that?"
"Well look at you. I mean it could only be cute."
I looked up at Emily and kissed her. Being with Emily made me the happiest I have ever been. She was the best thing to happen to me and I hope that this baby would be just as lucky.
It wasn't long before our happiness was destroyed by the sound of our phones. I leaned over and picked them both up. The moment I opened my phone my heart dropped. Emily pulled me in closer as we read it.

The secrets out. You may have told but so did I.  - Kisses A