Amnesia

Alison pov

Emily had been in hospital for two days and I hadn't left her side once. My dad brought Emilia back and forward from the house. The only problem was Emily hadn't woken up. I spent every night sitting beside her crying until I fell asleep. Every morning my heart broke over and over again when I saw her lying there. I knew she would wake soon she just had to. She couldn't leave me here all alone. I needed her.

I held Emily's hand and her fingers moved. I looked up from the ground thinking she was awake but her eyes were still shut tight. I heard the door open and turned to see Spencer slowly entering.

"How is she?" She asked.

"The same."

"She will pull through Emily is stronger than you think."

"I know I just feel helpless."

My heart felt heavy trying to get through each day without her.

"Ali you're not alone you know that right? We are all here for you and Emilia until Emily pulls through." Spencer placed her hand on my shoulder.

I jumped out of the seat and threw myself at Spencer. I began crying as she hugged me tightly.

"I just want her back." I cried.

Once I finished crying Spencer sat me back down on my seat.

"I'll go get us some coffees and I'll sit with you for a while." She gave me a half hearted smile

I sat alone staring at Emily.

Emily pov

I woke up in a pitch black room. I got up from the floor and looked around and the room was empty. I had no idea where I was. Come to think of it I couldn't even remember how I got here. There was a loud bang and I turned to where it came from.

"Who's there?"

A bright white light apppeared with a dark shadow of someone's body in the middle of it.

I squinted my eyes trying to make out who it was.

"Dad?"

"Hey Emmy."

"Dad!" I shouted and ran into his arms. "Where are we?"

"That's not important Emmy. What is important is that you need to go back to where you belong." He hugged me tightly.

"Where I belong?"

"Yes with your friends and your mom."

"I don't know how to get to them. I don't even know where I am just now."

"You just need to follow your heart Emmy." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"But that means I need to leave you. I don't want to lose you again."

"I'm always with you. You never lost me." He smiled.

He hugged me again then stepped back.

"I love you Emmy."

"I love you too dad." Tears began running down my face as my dad walked back towards the light.

"Please don't leave me." I cried after him but it was too late he was already gone.

Alison pov

My dad had just left with Emilia so it was just me and Emily. I kissed her gently wishing it would make her wake up like in fairytales.

Emily's eyes opened I felt the great weight lift off of my heart.

"Hey baby how you feeling?"

She stared at me with a blank expression.

"Where am I?"

"In hospital don't you remember what happened with A?"

"No who's A? Is my mom and dad here?"

"Your mom is getting some coffee's." I didnt know why she would ask about her dad I was so confused.

"Who are you? and what happened to me?"

When I looked into her eyes I could tell she wasnt kidding. She really didn't know who I was. I could feel my heart shatter into a million piece as I stared at her unknowing face. This put her in so much more danger than she was already in.