Time To Go

Emily pov

I still had no idea where we were going or what to expect. We were just walking over to Spencers house with Emilia after Alison packed up the car. I carried Emilia who was trying to hold on to her backpack and Alison was walking behind us. I had no idea what Ali had planned but I was looking forward to whatever it was, however I always had the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that A would do something to ruin it. We turned the corner and Spencer was outside her house. 

"Hey don't tell me you are that excited to have Emilia that you are waiting outside for us?" I laughed.

"Who wouldn't be excited to be able to spend time  with this little angel." Spencer shouted back.

I put Emilia down on the ground and took her bag. She ran straight to Spencer who immediately lifted her off the ground. Emilia instantly began to giggle as Spencer threw her gently in the air.

"This is all of her things you'll need." I handed Spencer Emilia's backpack. 

"Are you going to be okay with her?" Alison finally caught up with us.

"Of course, this is going to be great, and if I hear anything about Aria I will text you both." 

Alison pov

I knew that Emilia and Spencer would be okay it wasn't the first time she had stayed over night with Spencer, there was just something in the back of my mind worrying.

"Okay we better get going." I took Emilia from Spencer and gave her a hug and kiss.

"You be good for your aunt Spencer okay." I gave her another hug. "I love you."

"love you mommy."

I gave her to Emily who had her arms open waiting for Emilia to be placed in them. Emily gave her a hug and covered her face in kisses. 

"How much do we love you?" Emily asked her.

Emilia opened her arms to as far as she could manage. 

"Yes." Emily tickled Emilia and she giggled squirming to get away.

Emily put Emilia down and she stood next to Spencer's leg. 

"We will see you tomorrow night." I hugged Spencer goodbye and then Emily hugged her. 

"I will call if we need you but we won't go enjoy yourselves." Spencer smiled.

We headed back to the car which was back at the house. Before we turned the corner I looked back and seen Spencer holding Emilia and they were both waving goodbye to us. I waved back and Emilia began to wave harder. 

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"I don't know what I'm excited for yet." Emily smiled. "But yes very excited for what you have planned."

Emily took my hand sliding her fingers in between mine as we walked to the car.