Our Morning

Ali Pov

I woke up the next morning with Emilia's head on my stomach with her small hand on my stomach under her head. I gently moved her over and she cuddled into Emily's neck. They both looked so perfect and peaceful sleeping. I smiled before I went over to find my purse.  I searched through it for my phone to text Spencer. 

'Hi Spence I know you had Emilia yesterday but could you keep her tonight?'

In Spencer like fashion she replied within seconds.

'Of course but why? What are you doing?' 

'It's a surprise for Emily in philly.'

Emily pov

I woke up with Emilia clinging on to my neck and no Ali. I slowly moved Emilia's arm from my neck and sat up to see Alison on her phone sitting on the bottom of the bed.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled.

Alison jumped and locked her phone. She put it down on the bed before turning to me and smiling. "Good morning."

"What were you doing on your phone?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." Alison tried to hide her smile. 

She made her way up to me on the bed and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She began to kiss me and for a moment I forgot about her phone and what she was hiding. I slipped my tongue into Ali's mouth for just a second, running my hands through her golden hair. I loved the feeling of her hair through my fingers. I spent years wanting just this. Like clockwork I felt Emilia wriggle beside me on the bed as she began to wake up. I gave Alison quick smile before our beautiful daughter woke up enough to start our day with. Alison climbed off me and sat in front of me. Emilia's eyes pinged open and a smile grew on her face. 

"Hello sunshine." Alison smiled as she picked Emilia up.

"Mommy." Emilia squealed as she hugged Alison's neck.

"Guess who is going to have a sleepover with Aunt Spencer tonight." Alison gave Emilia a small kiss.

Wait what? Why was Emilia sleeping over at Spencer's tonight?

"Ali"

"You'll find out soon." She handed Emilia to me. "I'm going to go for a shower." 

What did she have planned? 

Ali pov

When I got out the shower Emily and Emilia were down stairs having breakfast. I couldn't wait to get away for the night Emily. Just us in our own little cottage outside Rosewood, I never got the chance to tell anyone that my mom had left me it since I ran away not long after I found out. I packed a Emilia's small pink princess backpack for her to take to Spencer's house. Next I packed an overnight bag for me and Emily. I had spent a few nights at the cottage before I was found so I knew there was some food in it still. I heard small uneven footsteps tapping behind me and seen Emilia running towards me giggling. Emily was standing at the bedroom door smiling as she watched Emilia run into my arms.

"Are you ready to go to see aunt Spencer?"

"Now?" Emily asked.

"Yeah we will want to head soon." I stood up with Emilia hanging from me.

"Where are we going?"

"It's  a surprise." I smiled and gave her a quick kiss as I walked past her to go to Emilia's room to get her dressed.