WHAT!?

Ali pov

I found Emily sitting on the ground beside the car, her face in her hand. I sat down next to her on the warm ground. I didn't know what to do or say to console Emily. My heart was breaking for her. She had been silently crying next to me on the couch since we got home. We were waiting on Hanna and Spencer to get here. I had sent them a text as soon as we got out of the doctors office, I knew we wouldn't be able to deal with this on our own.

"Em we will get through this. It will be okay."

"Ali you can't say that. What are we going to do."

"Lets just wait until the girls get here we can figure this out together." I didn't know how to help so delaying until the girls got here was the only thing I could do.

"No I want to go home." Emily cried.

"Okay I'll get the girls to meet us there." I helped Emily with her tear stained face into the car.

Emily pov

When we got home it was only a matter of minutes before Hanna and Spencer were at the door. We had all been sitting in silence for five minutes. I could see Hanna and Spencer shooting each other confused looks.

"What's going on?" Hanna finally asked.

I didn't even attempt to answer I just starred down at the floor.

"I don't know how to say this. Mainly because I don't really understand whats happened or whats going on. Where do I even start?"

I looked up for a moment to see Hanna and Spencer staring at Alison waiting for her to continue.

"We went to the doctors today for the results from what happened when we got back from the cabin." Alison stopped again.

"A has stopped playing games and started playing god." I shouted as everyone just stared at me.

Ali put her arm around me and pulled me in close to her. It hadn't exactly been confirmed that A had done something to me or how they done it to me but that was the only explanation.

"What are you talking about?" For the first time ever Spencer looked genuinely confused.

I couldn't even say it, I looked up at Ali and she knew I needed her to tell them. Tears were streaming down my face. This wasn't fair.

"Emily is pregnant."

"Oh my god! What? How?" Hanna slid down on the couch.

"We think that A some how impregnated Emily."

Spencer just stared at us both with her eyes open wider than I had ever seen before.

"The night that Ali and I were running away." I paused. "A... That bitch.. somehow impregnated me."

"I think that they inseminated me during the time I was gone. I don't know exactly what happened I can't really remember some parts of what happened so we guess it must have happened some time in the blank spaces in my memory, but that's the only time they would have had the chance so its the only thing that makes sense in all of this"

"Em I don't even know what to say, I can't believe A has done this." Spencer hugged me.

"A has done some messed up stuff but this tops it all." Hanna was still sitting on the couch not moving an inch.

"How did A manage to take Aria and do this Emily." Spencer's hastings brain was clearly in full working order. "There needs to be more than one."

I hadn't really thought about that. Ever since we found out I couldn't actually think of anything. My head felt like a mess. I didn't know who's baby this was. I didn't even know how to process this or what I was going to do.