Time For A Trip

Emily pov

I went to Maya's house before school. I had to let her know what decision was. It wasn't something I wanted to leave until school it was far too important. Maya answered the door with a huge smile on her face. I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

"Hi." She smiled hard.

"Hi, uhm we need to talk."

"Okay I'll walk to school with you just let me get my stuff."

"No I'm driving today. I need to pick up Spencer."

Maya's face dropped as her smile disappeared.

"Maya I will always care about you but Alison is my wife and I love her. I'm not ready to give up on her and our marriage yet." I could barely look at Maya I knew I was breaking her heart right now and it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

"Emily.."

"I'm sorry Maya." I cut her off before she could say anything.

We stood in silence I didn't know what else to say or what to do.

She spoke first. "I should go get my stuff and head to school. I guess I'll see you there."

"I'll see you there. I am sorry Maya. I hope we can still be in each others lives in some way." I walked towards me car and didn't hear Maya close her door until I opened my car door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer was outside waiting on me. When I pulled up she jumped straight in.

"How are things today?" She asked.

"Fine."

"Jason called me. He's on his way to Philly. Someone said they seen Ali there yesterday."

I stopped the car.

"Why wouldn't he tell me? She is so close to us."

"Em it might not be her."

"I need to go. I'm sick of just sitting around."

"You can't just leave."

"I'll drop you off at school first." I began driving faster.

"You're not going alone okay. We will get the other girls and go together okay."
I knew better than to argue with Spencer about this.
As soon as we got to the school Spencer went to get Hanna and Aria while I waited impatiently in the car for them. I just wanted to get going. I had to find Ali, I don't even care if she's not in New York I wasn't going to stop looking for her now. I have had enough of just sitting around while Jason looks and doesn't get anywhere.
As soon as the girls closed the car door I sped away. I knew where I had to be and that was with Alison.