Another Game Piece

Emily pov 

Alison had done so much for me tonight. It was nice to get away for a little while even though A had followed us we weren't going to let that ruin this time away. The food was perfect, the scenery was perfect. the night was perfect, my wife was perfect. If only it wasn't for the thought in the back of my mind the whole time about Aria and what A had done with her or if she was even still alive.  

"Em are you okay?" 

"Yeah I was just thinking about how perfect this has been." I smiled.

I put my hand out of Alison to take and she did. I pulled her on to my lap and began kissing her neck.  As she moaned she moved my hands over her body and she began to squirm in my lap. She quickly turned round to face me wrapping her legs around my waist. I ran my hands through her hair as I looked into her stunning blue eyes, that were glowing in the surrounding black. She smiled at me before she pulled my face to hers, smashing our lips together. My tongue slowly entered her mouth and I could hear the slight moan that escaped her mouth. I rolled over with Alison's legs still rapped around me. I lay her down gently on the ground. I took the other blanket and put it over both of us. I slipped Alison's top off of her and as soon as her top was off seconds later she pulled at mine. I laughed as it got caught while she took it over my head. When it finally came off Ali threw it to the ground. She pulled me down on top of her this time forceful. I could feel heat being created between our bodies as our kiss began to intensify. While we continued to kiss not breaking it for even a second of air we pulled the rest of each others clothes off. 

Alison pov

I rolled off of Emily as we both caught our breaths. We were both fully naked but sweating from the heat we had created ourselves. We both lay down on the blanket on our back panting. Emily began to laugh and I looked at her confused.

"Whats so funny?" 

"I just cant believe we had sex in the middle of the woods. Its like something out of a movie." Emily smiled.

After a few minutes of us both lying in silence in each others arms there was a small cracking noise that came from the trees. 

"HELLO!" I shouted.

"Ali its probably just an animal." Emily sat up with the blanket covering her. 

Just as I sat up beside her there was a sound of what seemed to be branches breaking under someone's foot. I jumped up and began to grab my clothes. Emily done the same. I was fully dressed within seconds but Emily was looking for her trousers.

"Ali I can't find them anywhere."

I began searching for them too but there was only a little light left from the few candles that continued to burn. I edged closer to the trees where I found the bundled up.

"Em!" I threw Emily's trousers to her and of course in Emily fashion she caught them. 

She put them on straight away and I began to pack up our stuff. I heard more sticks breaking and it sounded closer. 

"Ali hurry." Emily took my free hand and pulled me through the trees. 

My other hand held on to the bags of trash and the blankets. I could hear someones footsteps behind us. We picked up the pace and I could finally see our car up ahead. I searched through my pocket for the car key as we grew closer to it and just as we reached the car I pulled the key out unlocking both the doors. I wanted to look back as I heard the footsteps getting closer but I would be wasting time and putting us in danger. Emily jumped straight into the car and I ran to the other side, closing the door firmly behind me. I locked both of the doors and looked out the window, searching for who ever was following us but no one was there.

"Ouch." Emily pulled something out of her pocket.

It was a puzzle piece with a red A in on the back.

"How did that get in there?" I looked at Emily confused. 

Before I could answer her my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and of course it was who we both knew it was going to be.

When you go out to the woods today you'll be sure to find a big surprise - A