Cabin Night

Emily pov

While we were driving it began to rain heavily. We were lucky that we got into the car when we did. We pulled up at the cabin both still silent as we had been since we got into the car. Neither of us knew who was in the woods with us but we knew that no matter what we would never feel safe until A was gone forever. It could have been a completely innocent person taking a hike through they woods but we both knew it could also have been A following us. I knew exactly what A was capable of and I wasn't willing to risk it to have looked behind me to see who it was. Ali finally turned the engine off and the only noise left was the birds in the trees and the rain smacking off the windows and roof of the car. 

"Ali tonight was beautiful, thank you so much." I broke the silence.

I looked at Alison and seen her smile from the corner of my eye. 

"You are beautiful." Ali turned my face to her and kissed me gently. "Lets get inside and heat up."

We both got out the car and ran in to the cabin. I locked the door behind us. I was drenched and so was Ali. 

"I'll light the fire you should go get changed into something dry." I gave Alison a small kiss before she made her way into the bedroom. 

The fire took a few minutes to light. I placed all the cushions from the sofa on the floor and the blanket that was sitting on the chair in the corner. I began to take off my wet soggy clothes and placed them on the floor. 

"Ali could you bring me something to put on." 

I sat on the floor beside the fire naked waiting on Alison to come back. I sat for a moment wondering what was taking so long and just as I was about to get off the floor and go in to the bedroom to get her the bedroom door opened. Ali stood in the door way head to toe naked. My jaw dropped as she made her way to me. 

"Sorry I couldn't find anything to wear and I figured if I was going to have to be naked then you could too." Alison smiled while biting her lip.

"I am no complaining." I put my hand out and Alison took it. 

She began to sit beside me but I pulled her on to my lap. I could feel her fully naked body against me. 

"We have had a lot of sex lately." She kissed my lips gently.

"Well we may as well use our time alone together productively since we don't get much time just us." I kissed down her neck and she began to moan. 

"I definitely think this a productive way to spend our time." Ali managed to get out between her moans. 

"It's a good thing you already naked." I pulled Alison as close to me as humanly possible.