Hospital

Emily pov

The air was clearer I could breath again. It wasn't cold and there was no wind. I must have been inside somewhere. I tried to open my eyes and I was met with a blinding white light. I got a shooting pain in my head as my eyes tried to adjust. A tear ran from my eye and i blinked it away.

"Em?" I could hear someone say. It sounded like Aria.

I lifted my head slightly and scanned the room. I was in the hospital. Ali.

"Where is Ali and Emilia?" I started pulling out wires and tubes that were attached to me and machines started beeping around me.

"Em calm down. They're fine." Aria grabbed my hand. "They are okay. You saved Ali."

"I need to see them." I climbed off the bed and the room started spinning. I stopped for a moment to get my barings.

I walked out the room with Aria by my side.

"They're through here." I followed Aria down the hallway and through a white door.

As soon as I seen Alison I ran towards here and pulled her in close to me. My heart was beating against my ribs. I kissed her and didnt want to stop. I didnt want to let her go. Emilia grabbed my leg and lifted her and hugged her. I kept one arm around Alison and held Emilia with my other.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine Em really. You saved my life." She gave me a half hearted smile. "You know who done this dont you."

I knew exactly who she meant. Alison pulled her phone out - she must have had it when we got out - and showed me a message.

Don't you like it hot? I guess not. The people you love in danger because of you. How far do you think I'm willing to go to destroy you bitch? Are you willing to risk them? - kisses A

I handed Alison back her phone.

"This is all my fault Em. You and Emilia could have died."

I held her tigher. "This is A just trying to make you feel like this. This was A not you." I kissed the top of her head.

We lay down together on the bed with Emilia sleeping on my stomach. I was just glad we were all okay.

___________________________________________________

I woke up to Emilia putting her small finger up her nose. I looked beside me and Alison wasnt there. I sat up in the bed and looked around the room. There was a small piece of paper at the bottom of the bed. I put Emilia down on the bed and picked up the paper.

Em, I'm sorry I have to go. Im sorry I have to leave you like this but its for the best. Please look after Emilia I know you will. I love you. Alison xxx