College Plans

Alison pov

I drove home to pick up our mail since we were still staying at Emily's moms house. I think if she had it her way she would never let us leave she loved having Emilia there everyday. I think she was lonely she was home alone quite a lot so I didn't mind at all staying for a while she was such an amazing mom to Emily and now I get to see it first hand what it was like for Emily to grow up with her mom.

I climbed out my car and as soon as I opened the mail box I seen the massive envelope before I seen anything else. I knew it wasn't for me because I was going to wait another year before apply but there it was Emily's acceptance to the college she wanted most of all - the university of Florida. They had an amazing swim team and I already knew Emily would be the best swimmer on it. It then hit me what had happened and that Emily probably hasnt even thought about college over the last few days. I grabbed the envelope and the rest of the mail and jumped straight back into my car. Emily's mom's house wasn't that far away so I was there in minutes. I had barely even stopped the car before I got out and ran into the house. Emily was sitting on the sofa watching some Tv wrapped up in a blanket.

"Em." I jumped on to the sofa next to her and threw down all of the letters except the big one from the university of Florida.

"Why do you look so happy?" She asked.

"Look what came in the mail." I handed her the envelope.

"Omg." Emily grabbed the envelope out of my hand a ripped it open.

It was the first time I had seen her smile in such a long time. I had missed it.

"Omg omg." She shouted. "I got in!"

She jumped on me hugging me with a massive smile on her face.

"I knew you would." I laughed as she squeezed me.

"Wait till I tell my mom. She is going to be so happy." Emily climbed off of me and sat back up.

Emily pulled her phone out and started texting everyone in her contacts to tell them she got in. Before she sent the text out she stopped and starred at her phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Are you okay with this? Do you want to move to Florida?"

"Of course! No matter where you choose to go Emilia and I will be right there with you. Thats why Im taking a year out as well to get everything settled wherever we end up."

"What about A? What about the baby?I can't go to college pregnant could you imagine how people would react."

"We will deal with A we have time to finish this and fuck them Em."

Emily looked at me shocked.

"No one can judge you, you are doing something to help someone else."

A smiled spread across Emily's face as she moved in to kiss me.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too."