Back To Reality

Alison pov

I pulled up outside Spencer's house and we sat in silence for a few moments. We were of course both dying to see Emilia but also scared of what the blood results will come back as after what happened today. Spencer must have seen us pull up. The front door of her house and she came out followed by Emilia. I got out of the car and Emily followed. She still looked pale after the doctors visit. Emilia ran straight into my arms and I lifted her from the ground. I covered her in kisses as she giggled. For the first time since the cabin I seen Emily smile sincerely. 

"How are you feeling?" Spencer hugged Emily then me.

"I'm okay a bit light headed from the blood."

"Mama Mama!" Emilia shouted to Emily as she held her arms out.

I handed Emilia to Emily and for the first time I noticed what she was wearing, a small light pink dress and a pink headband. 

"New dress?" I asked Spencer confused.

"Sorry I couldn't help it and she loved it." Spencer smiled.

"It's so pretty, you are such a pretty girl aren't you?" Emily covered Emilia with kisses. 

I smiled watching my two favorite people were laughing together. For a moment I forgot about everything that had already happened today.

"When will you get the results?" Spencer looked concerned. 

"Hopefully by the end of the week, her doctor rushed the results." I answer so Emily could continue playing with Emilia. 

I watched Emily chase Emilia around Spencer's garden - Emilia's little legs going as fast as she could possibly manage while Emily pretended she couldn't keep up. Watching Emily worried me; what if she collapsed chasing Emilia right now? What if she collapse while she had Emilia when they were alone? 

"Ali?" I turned to Spencer who looked like she was waiting for an answer.

"Sorry?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah course just worried."

"Of course you are we all are, but she will be fine she's strong." Spencer gave me another hug this time it lasted a lot longer.

My eyes began to tear up as I fought to hold back the tears. I pulled away from Spencer before the tears over spilled.

"Have you heard anything about Aria?" I asked.

"Nothing sorry, Jason is starting to lose hope." Spencer looked down. "We all are. A hasn't mentioned her in any messages or even tried to bargain her life for anything and it's been nearly two months."

I felt my stomach drop as Spencer spoke. I was hoping that they had heard something and just didn't want to tell us until we were back.

"When do we get to the point that we go to the police?"

Spencer didn't answer instead she watched Emily and Emilia playing.

"We should get going." I faked a weak smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in for a bit?" Spencer asked.

"No no we better get home get back to normal." 

Spencer ran back into her house to get Emilia's bag.

"Em you ready?"

"Yeah." Emily picked Emilia up who was still running around and carried her over to the car.

I strapped Emilia into her car seat. I knew we were only driving next door but I wasn't chancing anything happening to Emily on the walk over. As soon as Emilia was buckled up Spencer was back with Emilia's backpack along with another bag of what looked like new toys and clothes. 

"Spence." I laughed. 

"What? We had a good weekend." Spencer smiled.

"We will drop by tomorrow." Emily interrupted.

"Okay if you need anything let me know."

"Love you Spence." Emily and I said in unison.

"Love aunty Spencer." Emilia shouted from the back seat.

"Love yous too." Spencer blew Emilia kisses as we drove next door.

Emily pov

I headed straight upstairs when we got home. I was so tired after all that  had happened today. Ali took Emilia to try find and make something for dinner. It wasn't even late yet, only six thirty. When I got to mine and Alison's room I didn't bother looking for anything to wear to bed I just striped off and climbed into bed.