Home

Emily pov

I had spent half an hour before leaving in the bathroom hugging the toilet seat. I couldn't wait to see Emilia. I missed her so much these last few days. I couldn't wait to see her smiling face and hear what she got up to with her aunty Spencer. I drove back to Rosewood since Ali drove us up to the cabin. I tried to hide my nausea as I drove into town, as I could see Ali watching me still. The radio was on low in the background as we drove up to the grill.

"Are you feeling okay?" I clearly wasn't hiding it well from her.

"Yeah just a bit tired." I forced a smile.

I knew she wasn't buying it for even a moment. We stopped as the lights just round the corner from the grill. It felt like we were waiting forever for them to turn green. Just as the lights were turning green something hit off the window beside Alison. We both jumped and turned to see Hanna. 

"How was your weekend?" She shouted through the glass.

I signaled to her that I would pull in and she ran over to the side walk. She waited patiently as I pulled in beside where she was standing. We both got out of the car. Ali reached Hanna first who she instantly hugged. I took a minute before walking around the car to hold back the vomit that was waiting to come up. I could hear Hanna and Ali talking already as I walked to the side walk.

"Em!" Hanna squealed as she hugged me. "So did you have fun?"

"Yeah it was amazing. We will get you and the other girl round later to tell yous about it." I smiled.

"I'll go get us something to eat from the grill to take with us." Ali gave me a quick kiss and headed in to the grill.

"So what did you get up to? Or do I even want to know?" Hanna giggled.

I gave her a weak smile before I could feel the vomit make a reappearance in my throat. I ran towards the alleyway next to the grill and let it all out.

"Em are you okay?" I looked to the side slightly and could see Hanna standing at the entrance of the alley.  

I held myself up with the wall. My legs were like jelly and my head was spinning.

"I'll go get Ali." 

Before I could say no Hanna had run away to the grill. Everything began to spin and I couldn't stand any longer. I fell to the ground as my eyes began to close. I thought them to stay open but I couldn't.