Kidnapped

Alison pov

I knew Emily couldn't remember me or Emilia but I needed her right now. I needed her to tell me it would be okay and that Emilia was just with her but I knew that wasn't true. That's why I was standing in the police station.

Emily pov

Alison was meant to come pick me up from the hospital but they didn't show so I decided to just find my own way. The streets were so busy.

As I walked through town a man in his late twenties bumped into me.

"Sorry." He said keeping his head down.

He was carrying a crying baby. When I looked at the baby as the man rushed away I recognised her. It was Emilia. Alison's baby - I guess my baby too. I didn't recognise the man that had her. Maybe it was her father but  I was sure she said the dad wasn't a good guy and wasn't part of the babies life.

I started running in the direction of the man. I couldn't see him or hear Emilia's cries.

I pulled out my phone and searched for Alison's name. As I pulled her name up to call something about it felt familiar. I stopped for a moment before calling as images of Alison appeared in my head. Images of her crying in my arms, kissing me, marrying me. Everything came flooding back. It was so overwhelming. Tears streamed down my face as I remembered all of terrible things we had all been through. I could remember my friends and how much I loved them more than anything. 

Without realising I had called Alison.

"Emily? Sorry I was meant to come get you its just..." I could hear in her voice that something was wrong.

"Shut up." I cut her off. "I love you Alison."

"Emily?"

"Yes wife?"

"It's Emilia. The guy from you know where took her."

"I think I just seen them thats why I was calling. Where are you?"

"Omg Emily seen them." I heard her say to someone. "Where did you see them?" 

"Down beside the brew he was running. Ali where are you?" I needed to see her and feel her.

"Police station we will come get you stay there."

My heart was racing as I waited on Alison. I don't know how I ever forgot her. She is the love of my life.

After five minutes passed a black car pulled up in front of me. Alison ran out the back door of the car straight into my arms. Her face was stained with tears. I pulled her body as close to mine as humanly possible.

"I love you."I whisper into her ear as I nuzzle my face through her hair to her neck and kiss it.

I inhaled deeply. I loved how she smelt.

"Oh Emily I love you too." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard. 

I put my hands on her waist then slid them to her ass. She moaned in my mouth as our kiss continued. She tasted so good. I don't know how I could ever have lived without my sweet wife by my side. I broke our kiss and looked into Alison's eyes.

"Alison I love you so much I'm sorry I forgot that. I love you so much."

"I love you too don't ever leave me again. I can't live without you."

I gave her a quick kiss.

"Now lets go find out daughter." I grabbed Alison's hand jumped into Jason's car.