Home again

Emily pov

I woke up to the sound of Alison's voice. At first I couldn't make out what she was saying. I opened one eye. She was lying on her back tracing her stomach with her finger.

"I'm never going to let anyone hurt you. I already love you as much as I love Emily. Maybe a little more but we wont tell her that. Emily is technically your mom too I guess. I hope we don't need to say goodbye to her I dont know if I could do this without her. You are going to be the luckiest baby in the world to have her in your life. She may not want to know your name yet but maybe I should tell you--"

"Good morning beautiful." I put my hand on top of hers that is on her stomach.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not long. Long enough." I smiled.

She blushed.

"I love you Ali." I pulled myself up to her and kissed her then kissed her stomach.

"I love you more than your mom anyway." I whispered to her stomach.

"Hey!"

We both began giggling and I kissed her passionately. We were interrupted by a knock at the door and they tried the handle.

"Cut the sexy time we need to get going."

It was Hanna. There had been none sexy time for me and Ali on this trip but just holding her in my arms was just as good.

Alison pov

Everyone was waiting outside the house for Emily and I.

"What were you doing in there? Actually don't answer that as much as I love you guys being together I dont want details." Hanna looked hung over.

We all piled into the cars. Aria went in the car with Jason and Toby, and Caleb came in the car with Spencer, Hanna, Emily and I.

"So Em are you going to be mommy number two or what?" Hanna asked.

"I.. we haven't really spoke about it..." Emily had her hand on my stomach and I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Yes. I mean if you want?"

Emily smiled and her cheeks went red. I placed my hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes.

"It's up to you but I want you to be part of the babies life." I kissed her gently then slid my tongue into her mouth.

"I wish I didn't ask now." Hanna looked out the window.

Both Emily and I laughed and I cuddled into her.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy as I began to fall asleep in my girlfriends arms.

Emily pov

It didn't take long for Alison to fall asleep. She always got tired when travelling it was really sweet. I couldn't stop thinking about everything Alison was saying this morning when she was talking to her stomach and what she had said in the car. I loved this girl and I wanted to be a part of her and the babies life. I wanted to be with be forever. I couldn't see myself being with anyone else. I had to prove it to her so she wasn't scared that I would leave. I knew what I had to do.