Philly

Emily Pov

Spencer took over driving after five minutes of me speeding through Rosewood to Philly. I was so unsettled and frustrated in the back. I was hoping so much that it was Alison. I needed her back. Emilia needed her back. A hadn't been in contact much since she left, no doubt that bitch was looking for Alison too.

The journey to Philly felt like it was taking forever. As soon as we got the the theatre that we said we would meet Jason I jumped out the car and Aria came out straight after me, jumping straight into Jason's arms. He kissed her hard while the rest of us stood awkwardly. The eventually came up for air and smiled at each other.

"So did you like the taste of Jason's tonsils Aria?" Hanna laughed.

"Shut up." Aria blushed.

"We have to go." I said irritated.

"Well let's get going then." Jason put his arm around Aria.

"Where exactly are we going Jason." Spencer took my hand to try comfort me.

"Apparently she checked into a hotel just a few blocks from here."

I began walking away from them.

"Em wrong way." Jason shouted behind me.

I turned back around and followed Jason. I felt like I wasn't walking fast enough. My legs were going as fast as they could but I wanted to move faster.

"Em we will find her." Spencer reassured me as we walked.

"I know I just want it to be sooner rather than later."

Everyone else seemed so calm as we walked but my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. It had been two and a half months since I last seen Alison and I think it's about time she came home with me.

Eventually Jason stopped and I looked at the hotel he stopped at. It looked expensive. How could Ali even afford to be staying here?

We followed Jason in to the lobby. It look amazing inside. The floor was white and shining. A giant Chandelier hung down right in front of us. Jason headed to the reception desk and we followed him. There was a young man in a suit behind the desk.

"Can you tell me what room Alison Dilaurentis is in?" Jason asked.

"I can't tell you that sir."

"Look thats my sister and shes a minor."

"I still can't five you that information." This was the first time the receptionist looked up at Jason.

I was getting incredibly irritated by him.

"Look you either tell me what room my sister in or I tear this hotel apart room by room."

"Sir I'm going to need to ask you to leave before I have to call security."

"You don't want to do that." Jason jumped over the desk and grabbed the receptionist's by his collar. "Now tell me what room my sister is in NOW!" His face was turning red. I had never seen Jason so angry.

"Okay okay just let me have a look." Jason let the receptionist go and he went over to his computer.

"There is no one here by that name."

For a moment I could feel my heart sink.

"Try Vivian Darkbloom." Everyone turned to Spencer confused but then I realised why she would suggest that.

The receptionist began typing on his computer again.

"Room 243."

Before I knew it I was already running towards the stairs. I could hear footsteps behind me running as I ran up the stairs to the second floor. I had to get to the room. I had to get Alison back. I ran along the the corridor. 239, 240, 241, 242. I held my breath as I stopped. Room 243.

The others caught up with me as I stood at the door just staring at it. Spencer put her hand on my shoulder as Jason knocked on the door. After a few seconds the door opened.