2 Weeks Notice

Emily pov

Now that we had the date of when we leave we are more stressed than ever. Alison had spent the last week trying to discreetly pack as much of her,Emilia and my clothes as she could. While I spent my time making sure we had somewhere to stay when we got to Florida. It was a lot harder to find somewhere to live when you couldnt go look at it first so I decided we would spend the first week in a hotel. That way we can go look at a few places before we buy. Over the last week I had been to the bank everyday taking out the largest sum I could so that when we leave we have our money, if we used that account to pay for anything we could easily be traced so we thought we'd best be safe and just take it all out. So far I have £410,000 of our £750,000. Alison had taken out money as well when she got the chance. It was all away safely between all 4 suitcases and Alison and my purses. We tried to split it as much as we could so it wasnt all in the one place but there was only so many places we could put it.

I left Ali in to do some more packing - we had been lucky so far that no one has suspected anything, but if they asked we already knew what we would say - as I took Emilia to the bank with me today. I was beginning to worry that the bank were going to get suspicious of me. I could only pray they didn't. Due to the large amount that was in mine and Ali's joint account I could take out more than I usually could. I always took out £1,500 at the cash machine before I went in. It was a lot harder to type in my pin with Emilia pulling me to go to the toy shop.

"We will go look at the toys soon."

Emilia grew a giant grin one that reminded me so much of Ali.

Next it was time to go in to the bank and take out the rest that I could. I was lucky enough that there was no line in the bank because Emilia was getting to impatient and there was no way I could have kept her entertained in the bank if there was a massive line. I went over to the windoe and Emilia stood practically on my foot holding on my jeans. The woman had litle brown hair and green eyes, I had never seen her in here before. I could feel my heart beating hard. It felt like I was doing something wrong even though I wasn't.

"How may I help you?" She asked in her high pitched voice.

"I'd like to withdraw money from my account." I put my card in the little machine. 

I could feel the sweat building up on me. It was the same every time I came in here. It felt like everyone was staring at me, watching me. 

"Lovely, how much would you like to withdraw?" She smiled.

"The maximum please." Emilia was pulling at my leg as I entered the four numbers into the key pad. ''8 6 1 0'' I thought to myself as I pressed the buttons. The woman's face turned from a smile to a frown. I could feel my heart beating against my chest as she clicked and typed into the computer. I felt like I couldn't breathe as I watched her click furiously while Emilia continued to pull at my leg. I waited for the woman to speak but she said nothing as I stood with beads of sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Just give me 2 minutes." She said quietly as she got out of her seat.

I felt sick as I watched her go through a door that led to god knows where. I tried to appear calm and picked Emilia up.

"Toys." She smiled.

"Soon I promise."

She clung on to me as we waited for the woman to reappear. The security guard was pacing up and down behind me. I began tapping my feet to soothe my anxiety and the woman reappeared through the same door.

"Sorry there was a problem with our system." She smiled and I smiled back. "So it was the maximum yes?"

I nodded and breathed a sigh or relief. She typed into her computer once again then pulled out her drawer under the computer. She brought out bundles of notes and began to count them.

"Mummy." Emilia's face was right in mine.

"We'll go look at the toys very soon honey."

"No." Emilia was rubbing her tummy and I knew too well what that meant.

"Its okay we will get straight home and get you some magic to fix that tummy."

The woman placed the money in rubber bands then through the small gap in window and just as it reached my side Emilia threw up all over the floor behind me and my back. Emilia began to cry and I tried to calm her. I got some wet wipes out of my bag to clean her face. I could see the people around giving me dirty looks so I grabbed the money shoved it in my bag and left the bank holding tightly on to Emilia who was still crying. I didnt even care about the vomit that was down my back, I just had to get home.

Alison pov

I had just finished packing more of our stuff when Emily and Emilia got home. I could hear Emilia's cries as soon as the front door opened. I opened my bedroom door ready to run down stairs when Emily burst through the door with Emilia. I could smell vomit and instantly knew what was wrong. I took Emilia off of Emily and cuddled her.

Do you all think Ali and Em should run away with Emilia? Comment and let me know