Run

Emily pov

Emilia clung on to me as I ran with Ali beside me. I had parked the car just down the road from Spencer's house with all of our stuff in it. Ali grabbed on to my hand and I could feel her shaking.

I heard footsteps coming from the trees beside where we were running. I ran faster and pulled Ali along with me. Emilia grabbed on tighter as we ran faster. I stopped running and Alison did too.

"Em what are you doing?" I could see fear in her eyes. "We need to go."

The footsteps were too close we were never getting away. I seen a black figure in the trees.

"Ali I love you so much." I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her gently.

Alison looked at me so confused. I knew what I needed to do. I could see the figure standing at the edge of the trees watching us. I hugged Ali and handed over Emilia.

"Take Emi and get back to Spencer's. Promise me you will keep you both safe no matter what and that you will get back to Spencer's and not stop until you get there." I whispered into her ear as I hugged her.

Alison's expression on her face of confusion turned to worry. It broke my heart seeing it but I had to do something I had to keep them both safe. I let go of Ali and ran towards the figure in the trees.

Alison pov

Emily ran towards the trees. I couldnt understand what she was doing or what was happening. As she entered the trees I could see the black figure for the first time. I watched as Emily and the black figure wrestled one another.

"Ali go!" I heard Emily scream and in that moment Emilia began whaling and I knew I had to do what Emily asked.