Hanna's News

Alison pov

After the way Emily's mom reacted to our news I was dreading telling my dad. Especially after the way he acted when he found out I was pregnant. My dad had went away for work a month after I told him I was pregnant.

Emily and I were both sitting down stairs waiting on him coming him. Emily kept her arm around me and held my hand.

"It's going to be okay you know." She reassured me.

She kissed me gently and my dad walked through the door.

"Dad can you sit down for a minute?"

He took a seat across from us.

"I think I already know what this is about. Emily your mom called me an hour ago."

I could see Emily bite her lip from the corner of my eye.

"Alison I'm done trying to control you. You are making your own decisions and you will need to deal with consequences of your mistakes."

"Dad these aren't mistakes." Tears began to run down my face. "Please don't hate me."

"Alison honey I could never hate you." He checked the time on his watch. "Emily would you llikke to stay for dinner."

"Actually we were going to meet the girls."

"Okay well I'll leave you some left overs." My dad left the room.

I put my head on Emiy's shoulder and she held me tight.

"That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be." Emily kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah now we just need to tell Hanna and Spencer."

I definitely wasn't looking forward to telling Spencer.

Emily pov

I took Alison's hand as we walked into the brew. Hanna, Spencer and Aria were huddled round a table laughing and talking in excitement.

"Hey guys. Why you all so excited?"

"Caleb asked me to marry him." Hanna said excitedly. "And I said yes."

"Oh my god congratulations Hanna." Alison looked at me.

"Isn't it great?" Even Spencer was excited.

"Yeah great." I sat down beside Aria and Alison sat at the other side of me.

"So what was your news? You two were the ones to call this little get together." Hanna looked at us waiting for us to announce something.

I didn't know if we should tell them. I could see Alison staring at me probably thinking the same thing.

"They got engaged." Aria smiled at me.

I was glad she said something cause I didn't know if I could.

"Omg guys that is amazing. We can be wedding buddies." Hanna was just as excited as before.

"When did this happen?" Spencer's voice didn't sound as excited as it did before.

"Yesterday." Alison put her hand on my thigh.

I put my arm around her waist.

"I think this calls for a celebration." Hanna pulled out a small flask from her bag.

"Not for me." Alison looked quite sad at the fact she couldn't have a drink with everyone else.

"Oh sorry." Hanna poured some of the liquor from her flask into her coke.

"Not for me." I smiled.

"Why you're not the pregnant one?" Hanna looked at me confused.

"I need to drive us home and I don't want to drink if Ali can't."

I kissed Alison while Hanna poured liquor into Aria and Spencer's glasses.

"I love you." I whispered into Alison's ear.

"Wait until I get you home." She rubbed my thigh.