Family Holiday

Alison pov

I woke up to Emily lying next to me staring at me. I smiled slightly.

"Good morning." I rolled over to cuddle her.

"Morning sunshine." She smiled back.

"What do you feel like for breakfast?"

Emily paused for a few seconds before answering.

"You!" She laughed rolling over on top of me kissing me gently down my neck, moving down to my breasts and slowly down my stomach. I moaned louder as she got lower with my fingers tangled in her hair. She stopped at my hips, looked up at me with my pink cheeks before continuing down until she pushed both my legs apart.

Emily's pov

Ali upstairs in our bedroom getting dressed after her shower while I made us both eggs and toast, before we went to pick up Emilia. I played up both of our breakfast.

"ALI! BREAKFAST!" I shouted.

After a few seconds I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I carried our plates through to the dining room and placed them down. I sat down and after a few seconds Ali appeared and sat down next to me with a massive smile on her face.

"Do you think your mom and dad will be ready to part with Emilia yet?"

"Probably not." I laughed. "It feels really weird to say my dad and know that I'm not speaking in the past tense and that he's just five minutes away at home and not in the graveyard."

It was strange to think that I could see him again. For so long I wished I could see him just one last time or that he got the chance to meet Emilia and now he is sitting at home with my mom and Emila waiting for us to pick her up. I tried not to think about what had happened to him during the time that we believed he was dead because every time I did it felt like a piece of my heart of was being ripped out of my chest. I was excited to see him again. I couldn't wait to go pick up Emilia just so I could get a hug from my dad and know that it hadn't all been a dream. I had even forgot about my pregnancy for a short time but I had too focus on one thing at a time and the pregnancy would still be there tomorrow.

"I contacted a few adoption agencies the other day and one has already got back to me and would like to meet us later in the week if you are up for It?" It was as if Ali could read my mind.

"Yeah sounds good." I smiled slightly. "I hadn't realised you already looked into it."

"Sorry I just thought the sooner the better. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to."

"No don't apologise I'm glad you did." I took Ali's hand and squeezed it. "Should we go pick up our little Angel now?"

Ali's pov

When we got to the house to pick up Emilia, Mr and Mrs Fields were sitting in the living room cuddling on the sofa watching Emilia playing with her toys on the floor.

"Hi we are here to pick a little princess." I said as we walked through the front door.

Emilias eyes lit up as she seen is and ran straight into my arms as Emily went straight into her dad's open arms.

"How has she been?" I asked.

"An angel as always." Mrs Fields replied.

"Mommy new toys." Emilia held my face in both of her hands and positioned it right in front of hers.

"I went out early and bought some toys and some gifts for everyone." Mr Fields explained. "Come sit down."

I carried Emilia over to the sofa and sat next to Emily and Mrs Fields. The floor in front of me was covered in brand new toys. Mr Fields handed Emily and I an envelope each. He sat down across from us with a massive smile on his face.

"What is this?" Emily asked.

"Open them." Mr Fields insisted.

We both ripped open our envelopes. Inside were multiple adverts for different countries; France, Brazil, Spain. I looked at Emily who looked as confused as I felt.

"I don't get it." Emily looked through the adverts.

Emily's pov

"Your dad and I were thinking that we should all go on a holiday, we all need a break and some time away from reality. It will be good for us." My mom looked happier than I had seen her in so long I had forgot how she looked when she and my dad were together. 

"I.." I started.

"All of the family." My dad added. "Alison and Emilia too."

He seen my slight hesitation at the thought of going on holiday without them. I don't know why I had thought they wouldn't be coming too.

"I don't think we can afford it." I said disappointed.

"We are paying of course. I have a lot of money coming in soon after everything that had happened." My dad smiled, I had missed his smile so much.

I looked Ali hoping she would say something but she remained quiet with Emilia in her lap clapping her arms sensing my parents excitement even though she probably didn't know what was going on.

"I think it sounds like a great idea." Ali finally spoke.