Emison Time

Alison pov

I had never left Emilia with anyone for a whole night. I thought was making my stomach churn. Emilia was lying down on Emily's bed while I sat beside her. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was growing so fast and I couldn't imagine her waking up in the morning without me.

"Are you ready to go?"

I looked up and Emily was standing at the door. She looked amazing

"Wow."

"What?"

"Nothing you just wow."

Emily blushed.

Mrs Fields came in the bedroom.

"Are you both ready to go?"

"Yeah." Emily looked at me waiting for me to hand over Emilia.

I stared down at her smiling on the bed.

"I don't know if I can."

Emily sat down beside me and put my arm around my waist.

"She will be fine. If you want to come home we can but we should go out just for a little bit ."

I took a deep breath.

"Okay." I kissed Emilia's head and picked her up.

Emily kissed her too and I handed her over to Mrs Fields.

Emily pov

I led Alison blind folded to her bedroom. She had no idea where I was taking her. I had set up her bedroom to look like it did the night I asked her to marry me. Her dad and Jason were out until tomorrow so we had the house to ourselves. I kissed her on the cheek as I opened the bedroom door.

"Em can you please tae this off now?"

"Just give me a sec." I turned the light off and the room was lit up by all the fairy lights.

I smiled as I remembered the night I asked Alison to marry me.

"Ali I love you." I whispered into Alison's ear as I took off her blindfold.

Alison gasped as soon as she opened her eyes. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she took in the room.

"Omg Em." I could hear her sniff.

I spun her around so she was facing me.

"Ali whats wrong? Are you worried about Emilia? We can call my mom."

"No I trust your mom. Em I can't believe you done this." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me passionately.

"I love you." She mumbled as she continued to kiss me.

I broke the kiss so I could breathe.

"You know I got some food for us." I pointed towards the picnic basket.

"I don't want food I want you." Alison grabbed me and pulled me towards the bed.

"Okay we will check on Emilia after." I kissed her and she pulled me down on the bed.

I lay down on top of her and kissed down her neck. She pulled off my top and bra and rolled me over so she was on top of me. I pulled off her top and bra as she kissed and nibbled my neck.

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked.

"Em I want you now more than ever. Just kiss me."

I obeyed my fiancé's demand and kissed her. She ran her hands up and down my body pulling off my shorts and panties.

"Ali I love you."

"I love you too."

She began kissing my whole body slowly. When she got back up to my lips I flipped her over and pulled her skirt and panties off.

I began kissing and nibbling down her body. She moaned as I moved down her body. I watched her as I pleasured her. She moaned and it made me smile. I loved this girl more than anything else.

Alison pov

I tried to catch my breath as I lay naked in Emily's arms. It felt like home and I loved it here. I never wanted it to end. I missed Emilia and I was still worried about her but I loved being in this moment with Emily.

"Ali guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

I smiled and pulled myself up to her and kissed her.

"I love you too."

"I'll call your mom and check in on Emilia." I said.

I picked up my phone and noticed the time. 02:19am. So much time had past while I was lying in Emily's arms and eating a little from the picnic basket.

"Maybe I shouldn't call."

"Why?"

"Have you seen the time?"

Emily picked up her phone. "I have four missed call from my mom."

At first I panicked at the thought of something being wrong with Emilia but if something was wrong she surely would have called me.

"Maybe you should call her back."

Emily dialed her mom's number and I could hear it ringing.

"Hey mom whats up?"

"Emily you need to come home." I could hear Mrs Fields crying over the phone.