Emilia 6 Months

Alison pov

Emily was away to work and didn't get back for an other hour so it was just me and Emilia. She was sitting up on my bed trying to copy me. The most she could copy was when I clapped my hands. She lost her balance and flipped over. It never seemed to faze her when she fell over she always tried to get herself back up. Sometimes she would manage to get herself up it didn't look like this would one of these times. I lifted her back up and sat her in front of me. I kissed her head. I loved the new light brown curls that had recently appeared on her head. She grabbed my hands trying to make me clap.

"Do you want mommy to clap her hands?"

She sat staring at me, her eyes wide waiting on me to do it. I clapped once and she giggled. The sweet noise of her laughter never got old. It was the best sound I heard all day. She was always so happy and it made me happy. We hadn't heard from A since I found the piece of paper in Emilia's crib.

"How are my two beautiful girls?"

I looked up and my dad was standing at my bedroom. Emilia tried to turn her head to see what I was looking at.

"We are great."

My dad walked over to the bed .As soon as Emilia seen him she lifted her arms and he lifted her up.

"So are you going to stay at Emily's tomorrow night?"

"Yeah I think so."

Emilia was eating my dad's tie.

"I think someone is hungry." He laughed.

He gave her a quick kiss then put her back down on the bed. Emilia began blowing bubbles.

"It's a good thing I brought a bottle up from the kitchen."

I smiled when I saw Emily at the door. She walked over with the bottle and sat down on the bed beside Emilia. Emilia lifted her arms to Emily. Emily picked her up and put her bottle into Emilia's hands.

Emily gives me a quick kiss unlike her usual full on passionate kisses I got when my dad wasn't in the room.

"I'll leave you two alone." My dad left.

"It's your birthday tomorrow."

"I know." I mocked her.

I coud see Emilia's head move from side to side as she watched our mouths as we spoke.

"I just wanted to see what you want to do?"

"What can we do? We have a baby to look after and it's our night at your house."

"I've already spoke to my mom shes happy to have Emilia for the night."

"For the night. Like the whole night?"

"Yes, asking you what you want to do was just a formality I have already planned." She smiled.

"I love you so much Em." I leaned over and kissed her passionately.

I could feel Emilia's small hand pushing against my chest.

"Oh are you pushing mommy away."

I picked Emilia up and hugged her tight. "You are going to stay with granma tomorrow night."

Emily's head shot up and I realised that we had never spoke about what we have Emilia call Mrs Fields and we never spoke to Mrs Fields about it.

"I-- Sorry I wasn't thinking."

"It's fine I mean I guess she sort of is." Emily stood up and wrapped her arms around Emilia and I.

She kissed me then the top of Emilia's head. Emilia giggled causing Emily and I to start laughing.