Finally A Win

Emily pov 

I couldn't believe that Alison hadn't told me about the texts from A, but I wouldn't say anything until the girls left. Everyone spent the rest of their time in our room completely spoken by Aria's text from A. It was so nice having everyone together for a little bit. I didn't want it to end and for them to go home, but of course it had to eventually. It eventually happened Emilia got tired from all the excitement. Everyone hugged before I led them downstairs to the front door of the Dilaurentis house, leaving Alison putting Emilia to sleep. 

Alison pov

I knew Emily was angry that I didn't tell her about the texts. I could sense it the entire time that we sat with our friends. Emilia was out for the count before I even heard Emily open the front door. I lay her down on her bed and when I did I seen an unopened letter on the floor with tiny rings of drool on the envelope. I had the feeling this wasn't the first time Emilia had got hold of a letter that Emily had put down while I had been away. I picked it up and turned it over, you could see the bends of where Emilia had been holding with her little hands. It was from the insurance company from our flat. I sat down on my bed and opened it. I knew it was probably them letting us know that there would be no pay out and we would be stuck with a burnt down rotten home that we could do nothing with. 

I could not have been more wrong. I skimmed through the letter noticing only a few words that gave me and idea to what was on the other small piece of paper attached, 'awarded', 'payment'. I turned over the small piece of paper attached. I sat down on the bed slowly as I starred at the page wide eyed and mouth wide open, £750,000. I couldn't be one hundred percent sure but I was pretty sure that my heart stopped beating for a minute. The floor boards creaked behind me and I turned my head to see Emily entering the room again. 

"Whats wrong?" She looked worried.

I stood up and walked over to her. Emily wrapped her arms around me and I could feel the warmth of her love flow through my whole body. I showed her the letter and she stumbled slightly.

"Where did you get that? How is this possible?"

"I don't know I found it on the floor. I couldn't believe it when I seen it." 

"Ali do you know what this means? We can find a flat nearby to live and don't need to live at your dads house anymore." Emily was so excited she spun me round.

Nearby? That wasn't exactly what I was thinking.