Emily's work

Alison pov

I woke up alone and cold. I knew Emily was away to work but it really wasn't any sort of comfort. I could hear Aria giggling from Jason's bedroom. I climbed out of bed and got a pain in my stomach. I shrugged it off and headed down the stairs for some food.

I searched the fridge an cupboards for something but I couldn't find anything that I felt like. I could feel the baby kicking and I couldn't help but giggle.

"What you laughing about?"

I turned around to see Aria at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Uh the baby was kicking. Wanna feel?"

"Oh my god yes." Aria ran over to me and put her hands on my stomach.

The baby began kicking again.

"That is amazing." Aria smiled. "What were you looking for?"

"Something to eat but couldn't find anything. I really feel like a burger." I laughed.

"Why don't we both get dressed and I'll drive yiu to get a burger?"

"Really?"

"Yes of course." Aria smiled.

Emily pov

I had been at work for an hour and I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Alison. I decided to text her to make sure everything was okay.

Hey I won't be working too late so when I get home it's just me and you and well the baby too but I want to be alone for a bit. I have something to tell you. Love you to the moon and back. - Your Fiancé

I stared at my phone waiting for her to text back but she didn't. I looked up to see a giant line of customers.

Alison pov

As I climbed into Aria's car I got a text from Emily. I smiled as I read the words your fiancé.

"What are you smiling about?" Aria started up the engine.

"Nothing." I blushed.

As we drove down the road I got the same pain in my stomach as before.

"Ouch." I grabbed my stomach.

"Ali are you okay?" Aria pulled up at the side of the road.

"Yes I'm fine." The pain came again.

Water poured out of me all over Aria's car.

"Ali did you just wet yourself or..."

I screamed before Aria got to finish.

"Okay stay calm I'll get you to the hospital." Aria started up the car and drove twice as fast as she was before.

"Emily." I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself.

"Is there anways you can text?"

I picked up my phone from my lap and began texting Emily back.

"Aria I'm so sorry about your car."

"Don't worry about it." She laughed.