Too Early

Emily Pov

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out. A text from Alison. I ignored the line at the counter.

Hoospitall baby hurryy

I grabbed my bag.

"I need to go." I shouted behind me hoping my supervisor would hear.

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. My heart was racing. I didn't know what speed I was going and I didn't care.

When I got the hospital I didn't bother asking anyone where I was to go I just kept running until I seen Aria.

"Where is she? Is she okay?"

"She's fine but you should go in."

I could hear Alison scream through the door and my heart dropped.

"Jason will be here soon." Aria pushed me towards the door.

I took a deep breath and entered the room. As soon as Alison saw me I could see a glimmer of hope in her eyes then she screamed again. I ran over to her and took her hand. She was surrounded by three doctors and nurses.

"Em I don't know if I want this anymore. It hurts so much."

"Babe you're going to be fine. I'm here." I move her hair off of her sweaty face and kiss the top of her head.

"It's not long now Alison. We are going to need you to push soon." The nurse closest to me said.

"I can't." Tears began running down Alison's face. "Em I can't do this."

It was breaking my heart to see her like this. Alison was one of the strongest people I knew. I had never seen her in so much pain.

"You can baby." I squeezed her hand. "You have me. We can do this together."

She screamed and more tears ran down her face. I took both of her hands and stared into her eyes.

"Marry me in September?"

Alison pov

I couldn't believe she chose now to ask but it distracted me for a second before the pain began again.

I looked at her surprised. "What?"

"Give birth to this amazing beautiful baby then marry me in September."

I managed a small smile before my face was filled her pain.

"Okay. Alison we need you to push now." The nurse from before said.

MY face was filled with fear. I pushed and squeezed Emily's hand. I was pretty sure she would need a doctor to check her hand out after it for broken bones.

"I really need to go to the bathroom." I knew it sounded really stupid the moment I said it I really needed to go.

"That's really normal but you don't actually need to go that just means it's time you get pushing more now." The doctor was sitting between my legs said.

If I wasn't in so much pain I probably would have been really uncomfortable with that.

Emily pov

While Alison pushed tears were rolling down her face constantly. I tried to wipe some away but eventually I couldn't tell what was sweat and what were her tears.

After what felt like forever Alison stopped pushing as the baby was born. The whole room went silent.

"Why isn't she crying?" Alison cried as she burried her face into me.

The blood was pounding in my ears. All three nurses and doctors rallied around the baby. The wait was making me feel sick.

The silence was soon met by the wail of a crying baby. I let out a great sigh of relief and held Alison tightly.

The shortest nurse came over with the baby.

"Meet your baby girl." She said as she placed the baby in Alison's arms.

Tears began running down my face. She was perfect.

"So What's her name?" The nurse asked.

I looked at Alison waiting to hear too and she smiled.