Boat Ride

Emily pov

I managed to hold down the chicken noodle soup even though just the smell made me want to vomit. I could sense Ali's eyes on me every time she stopped at traffic lights. It wasn't like this was my first time being sick but she was acting like it was. I had never got motion sick but since I got in the car my nausea had gotten worse.

"Are you feeling okay?" Ali asked while we waited on the light to turn green.

"Yeah I feel fine, just excited for this boat ride." I smiled hiding my nausea.

We pulled up at a lake just five minutes away from our cabin. Ali parked the car on the only piece of land that wasn't covered in grass and trees.

Ali pov

As we made our way over the docked boat I watched as Em so clearly tried to hide her neaseau. I didn't want to ruin this for her by telling her I knew she still wasnt feel good, so I continued to pretend I was clueless.
There was a young man standing just beside the boat, who I presumed was the person I made the booking with. He wore a black baseball cap, light blue jeans and an old college football t-shirt.

"Hi Mrs Dilaurentis?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled knowing that soon that would no longer be the case when we got it changed.

"I'm Sebastian we spoke on the phone." He smiled a boyish smile before it disappeared as I just stared at him. "Climb on board and we will get going." He put his hand out for me to take to help me on to the boat but Emily put her hand out and I took hers as she helped me climb on to the boat.

Emily climbed on after me and just as she did my phone began to ring. It was Spencer. Instantly I thought something wrong.

"Hello is everything okay?" I asked instantly.

"Yeah of course we are just checking in on you." Spencer turned on the video camera.

Emilia's smiling face appeared next to Spencer's.

"Mama!" She shouted over the phone.

Emily came rushing over to me.

"Hi baby are you having a good time with aunty Spencer." It was the first time Emily had smiled all day.

"Yes." Emilia's smile grew. "Make cake." She continued.

The boats engine started up and we began to move.

"We will see you very soon. Bye." I waved over the phone to Emilia and Emily joined in.

"Bye Mama." She waved as hard as she possibly could.

"Bye guys have fun." Spencer called out before hanging up.

"God I miss her so much." Emily sat down on the cushioned seating at the back of the boat.

"I'm sure Spencer misses you too but you'll see her tomorrow." I laughed.

Emily began to laugh too and grabbed my hand pulling me down to sit beside her.

"Thank you for this amazing weekend." Emily kissed me gently. "I love you."

"I love you too." Emily kissed me again.

She pulled me in close as she wrapped her arms around me. The water sprinkled over us as she sailed through the lake. I loved just being in Emily's arms and being far away from the real world, even though I did miss Emilia, I would see bright smiling face tomorrow.

pllsalt.sarahah.com

Go leave a comment. Link for the above is on my profile In the conversation section