What the A?

Emily pov

It had been four weeks since my run in with A.  Most of my injuries had healed and we were back in Alison's room staying until we picked a house that we could put an offer in on. Even though my injuries were healing I felt like there was something else wrong, I was constantly feeling sick. It had just come on in the last week. My body felt different but I didn't know how to explain it so I didn't bother saying anything to Alison because she would just worry and we wouldn't know what we were worrying about. 

Alison was in school speaking to principal Hacket about our graduation. Alison had more to catch up on but Hanna, Spencer, Aria and I only had a few classes we had to complete. The rest of the girls were ahead of me since I hadn't been able to go in for the last month to catch up. Graduation was less than a month away and I had so much to catch up on and Aria was no where to be found. Emilia was sitting on the floor with her blocks as I sat on the couch writing my english report on Great Expectations.

"Momma." Emilia pulled on my leg as she climbed up next to me. "Momma." Her hand was in a fist and something was poking out between her fingers. 

"What do you have there?" I put my laptop down on the table.

I lifted Emilia on to my knee and she showed me her hand once again.  

"Surprise." Emilia's world brightening smile lit up the room as she opened her hand.

Her small hand opened slowly revealing a small piece of colorful plastic. At first I couldn't tell what it was until I seen what looked like a map of the road just outside the house. I took the piece of plastic out of Emilia's hand and turned it over. It was a part of a map, but it wasn't from anything in the house. I've been in this house for so long that I would recognize anything that Emilia could pick up, since Ali and I had put everything edible to a small child away. I turned the piece of plastic over to reveal a red A on the back. My heart began racing and just like that my phone vibrated.

"Emi where did you find this?" I asked expecting her to know exactly what I needed her to say or do.

 I held on to Emilia, who looked very happy with herself.  I stood up with Emilia as she hung on to my neck. We went over to where my phone which was sitting on the piano where I left it before breakfast. I held my breath as I I picked it up. I already knew who it was from.

Time for the game to begin. Ready set go. - A

Hi everyone I wont be uploading any chapters for a week or so. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I dont know if you all have heard about what happened at the Ariana concert in manchester but I was at it and I'm just going to take a bit of time of writing.