Find Emilia

Alison pov

The cops had people out looking for Scott and Emilia but so far had no luck. I had an advantage over the cops though because I had spent a couple of weeks with Scott and knew how he thought and what type of places he would go. He was already on the run from them. I never told Emily much of anything about him, she never wanted to know anything because it would just hurt me talking about it and she wouldn't be able to cope with knowing all of he details. Well that was until now.

We had been driving around in Jason's car for over an hour looking for Scott and Emilia with no luck. Scott was crafty he would know we were looking for him by now, he wasn't nearly as stupid as everyone thought. He would be well out of sight. He better hoped the cops found him before we did because I could kill him. I truly believed I was capable of killing him after taking my baby away.

"Tell me everything." 

I knew what she was talking about I just didn't know where to start. I could feel Emily's eyes on me as she waited for me to speak.

"I met him not long before Ravenswood, I was a mess and running out of money. He offered to help me. He was on the run from the cops. I never asked why he was on the run, I figured the less I knew the better. He had a few places he had found to hide and he let me sleep at some of them." I paused not sure if I could continue without crying. 

"It's okay take your time." Emily took my hand.

"He seemed like a good guy then one night he got drunk and he got violent. He kept saying how sexy I was for being a run away and he sat beside me and put his hand on my thigh. He leaned in and tried to kiss me. I pulled away but he pulled me back and pushed me down. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong for me. I stopped fighting. It was no use. I just froze. Once he was done he fell asleep and I just had to get away. I packed up all my stuff and left. I never seen him after that." 

"Ali I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone. I promise I won't ever leave you alone."  Emily hugged me and I began crying.

Jason's phone started ringing and he pulled over.

"Any news?"

I couldn't hear what the person was saying.

"Okay so how long ago was that?"

The other person spoke.

"Well we wil be there in five minutes." Jason hung up his phone.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Someone saw Scott and Emilia at the bus station." 

"Are they still there? Did they get him?"

"Ali they got on a bus to Philly. We are going to meet the cops at the bus station then head to philly."

My heart felt like someone had just ripped it out of my chest. How could he take her away from me? He could go anywhere after Philly. He could take my baby anywhere in the country. How was I meant to find her if they go further than Philly? I knew I wouldn't give up looking but I just wanted her back.