2 Months Later

Emily pov

It has been two months since Alison has left. I was back staying at my parents house with Emilia. For the first couple of weeks after she left I sat in my bedroom with my phone just hoping she would call or even walk through the door and say she had come home. I barely ate a thing and Mr Dilaurentis and my mom had Emilia for most of the time, I couldnt face it to see her heart shaped face look at me confused and asking about Ali. Now two months later there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't hope she would walk back through the door, and say she was sorry and wanted to be with Emilia and I. Every morning Emilia would ask where Ali was and I knew that no matter how many times I told her that her mommy just needed to be away to make everything better, I knew that Alison being away from us wasn't making anything better.

Jason went after Ali the moment he came in the bedroom and seen Emilia and I on the floor. He checked in every few days to see how thing were and giving me an update on where he is. Last time he called was yesterday and he was in Ohio following a lead from one of the many people he seemed to know. The other girls took turns with Emilia so I could work and my mom and Mr Dilaurentis took her when I had to go to school. Although I'm not sure why I even bothered going to school the whole time I had people staring at me. Then there was Maya trying to explain to me what happened to her and say she's sorry about Ali - as if she cares. I knew deep down I would forgive Maya one day but for now I had too much going on. There wasn't a moment since Ali left that I hadn't had her on my mind. I was so angry with her but I would do anything to have her back.

I woke up to Emilia climbing up me and sticking her fingers in my mouth. I opened my eyes and her bright blue eyes were right infront of my face. She had the same eyes as Ali and her hair was lightening up, turning the same kind of golden hair my wife drew claim to. It wouldn't be long until Emilia's third birthday and Jason was no closer to finding Ali. We all knew for as long as Ali didn't want to be found she wouldn't be.

My bedroom door opened and my mom entered with a small bowl and spoon with Emilia's breakfast. She stopped making mine because she worried if she gave me something to eat in bed I iwould go back to not leaving it again, but things were different now I know I can't ignore my responsibilities to myself and Emilia.

"Good morning." My mom smiled.

"Morning nana." Emilia's sweet voice rang through the room.

My mom didn't really enjoy the nana at first but Emilia couldn't say grandma, my mom grew to love the alternative. My mom lifted Emilia off of me and sat down on the bottom of the bed with her. She gave Emilia the spoon which was filled with some sort of mush that my mom said is good for Emilia.

"You better get up soon Emily you have school. I'm taking Emilia today Kenneth has to go into the office." My mom smiled at Emilia.

It was crazy to see how much has changed over the last couple of years especially with my mom.

"We will go eat down stairs."

I gave Emilia's mush covered face a kiss goodbye as she left the room with my mom. I climbed out my bed checking my phone like I did every morning hoping for a text or email or anything from Alison. One new message. It was Spencer.

Em, can you pick me up before school? My car wont start - Spencer

Part of me knew that it wasn't Alison before I even opened it. I replied to her and got dressed. I think today would be the day I would have some time with Maya and listen to what she had to say.