Big Decision

Emily Pov

I left Maya in the classroom telling her I needed some space to think. I walked down the empty hallway of the school. I didn't realise that we had been in that room for so long. I thought about going to class but would there be any point in me being there. I kept walking hoping my legs would take me to where I needed to be. I didn't even notice Spencer until she put her arm out to stop me.

"Where have you been?"

"I had to... to speak to someone." Tears ran down my face again, I couldn't hold them back.

"Em what's wrong? What happened?"

"Maya." I flung my arms around Spencer holding on to her tightly.

"What about Maya?" Spencer squeezed me in the hug.

"She kissed me."

"She what?" I could imagine Spencer's face right now even though I couldn't see her. I knew her so well.

"She told me she loved me."

"Em you can't let her get into you head. You are married you have a baby. You need to focus on Emilia and finding Alison. That's what we all need to do." Spencer pulled away from me and placed both her hands on my shoulders. She looked straight into my wet eyes. "Don't let her get to you. I know you loved her at one point but things are a whole lot different now. She let you think she was dead Emily. I seen how broken you were after that."

All I could think when she said "She let you think she was dead." was that Alison let me believe she was dead as well but look what happened with us. We got married.

"I need to go." I pulled away from Spencer and headed towards the entrance.

"Em!" I heard Spencer shout for me but I just kept walking.

I didn't know where I was going I just kept walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually I found myself at the burned down remains of where Alison and I had lived for not even a full night. What was I going to do? Could I really give up on Alison? Could I give up on my marriage? I'm not even sure if I still love Alison after all this time and everything I have been through, was it possible to still love her the same way I did before she left, when we were happy. Then there's Maya, I couldn't forget the way it felt when she kissed me there was still something there between us and I knew it even if I didn't completely want to admit it. But Alison was my first love I don't know if I could give up on her. My phone buzzed. It was probably Spencer wanting to know where I was? As soon as I seen the unknown number I knew who it was from. It had an attachment so I opened it. It was a photo of me and Maya in the classroom when she kissed me.

What would your precious wife think if she saw this? I don't think she would come back do you? Who's it going to be Em?" - Kisses A

My heart dropped as I read the text and I knew in that moment what my decision was. After much cogitation I knew what I wanted, It was the same decision I knew I would always make when it came down to it. I loved her.