Home

Emily pov

I sorted Alison's bedroom for her and Emilia coming home. She didn't want me to leave the hospital but someone needed to sort the room. I looked around at my hard work, it was perfect. The moment I sat down I heard the front door of the house open and Emilia crying.

"Dad will you just give me her." I could hear Alison shouting.

I ran down stairs. Alison was getting aggetated and so was Emilia. I put my arms out and Mr Dilaurentis put her in my arms.

"Come see the room." I walked up stairs and Alison followed behind me.

I opened the bedroom door and led Alison in.

"Wow this is amazing Em."

Emilia stopped crying and I lay her down in her crib. Alison stood at the foot of her crib and stared down at her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Ali I love you so much and I love Emilia." I stopped and turned her around so she was facing me.

"As soon as you are ready I want to set a date."

A tear rolled down Alison's face.

"Ali whats wrong?"

She burried her head into my chest and I hugged her tightly.

"Babe?"

Emilia began crying. I sat Alison down on the bed and I went to pick Emilia up. I sat down beside Alison on the bed.

"I can't do anything to help if you don't tell me whats wrong Ali."

She put her finger in Emilia's hand and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Emily. I don't want to set a date just now."

My heart sank but I understood she just had a baby so she was bound not to feel great.

"It's okay. We can wait, we don't need to rush." I kissed the top of her head. 

"Em I don't want to set a date for the wedding I want to get married as soon as possible."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. Emilia had stopped crying again. I looked down and she had fallen asleep. I slowly put her back in her crib and sat down on the bed. I crawled up to the top of the bed and Alison followed me. She lay her head on my lap and I ran my fingers through her hair. 

"How are you feeling?" I traced her face with my finger.

"Tired." She yawned. 

"Try get some sleep. If Emilia wakes up I'll get her." 

"Em I really love you, you know that right?"

"Yes and I love you too. Now go to sleep."

Alison yawned and it wasn't long before she fell asleep.   

An hour after Alison fell asleep I could hear Emilia stir. I placed Alison's head on the pillow and got out of bed. I picked her up and took her down stairs. She was so peaceful in my arms. She only really cried when Alison was getting upset or aggetated. I got her bottle ready and sat down on the couch with her. I knew Alison would be happy I got her the breast pump so she didn't have to get up and feed the baby everytime at night.

"You are such a special baby. I don't care how you came about. I'll love you as much as I love your mom." I stared at her as she drank from her bottle. "You know I really want to marry your mom but I'm not sure if we should do it as soon as possible I think we should wait until you will sleep at night the whole way through so we don't look like the walking dead." Her eye lids began to close again and I removed the bottle from her mouth and sat it beside me. "I think we are going to be very happy."

I heard floor boards creek and turned around. Alison was standing in the door way looking very sleepy. 

"Oh hi I was just feeding her."

"I know." Alison sat down beside me and put her finger in Emilia's hand.

"How long were you standing there?" 

"Long enough." She smiled. "I love you Emily."

"I love you too." I kissed her gently trying not to move too much so I didn't wak Emilia.

"Can we go back up stairs? I want to speak to you about something."

"Sure." I handed Emilia to Alison and we headed up stairs.

Alison pov

When we got to my bedroom I put Emilia in her crib and climbed on to the bed with Emily. 

"So what do you want to speak to me about?" 

"Do you know why I picked Emilia?" I took Emily's hands.

"No you never told me." She looked at me curiously.

"I wanted to give her a name that meant something to me. Emilia is the Shakespearean version of Emily."

Tears began running down Emily's face and wiped them away.

"Em I love you and I wanted to ask you something really important. You don't have to answer straight away and you don't have to do it if you dont want to."

She nodded. I lifted her head so I could see her beautiful eyes.

"I was wondering if you would want to adopt Emilia and be her official mom too?"

Emily looked at me not saying a word. I began to wonder if it was something that she would even want. Maybe it was a mistake asking her just now.

Guys I didn't update today because I've been working all day. Its 2am and im just home. Over the next two weeks its going to be hard to update everyday so if i don't update you'll know ive just been working too much