A Break

Emily pov

Things between Alison and Paige were a lot better ever since what happened in the bathroom. Alison told me A tried to strangle her then Paige walked in and A attacked her. The worst part was that Paige didn't even see who it was, she said they were wearing some sort of mask. After everything that happened at school I decided to take Alison away for the weekend. I asked Jason to watch Emilia and he was over the moon to get to spend time with her. He would probably invite Aria over but everyone was really warming up to the idea of them being together.

I booked a hotel room in philly for us and a massage for tomorrow. I figured it might help Alison relax a little more. I looked over at her in the passenger seat her face was squished against the window.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine just a little tired. Thank you for this by the way I could use a break from reality."

I knew exactly how she felt. We hadn't even began to make any plans or decisions about the wedding.

"We are nearly there then you can try relax."

"I love you so much you know that?"

"I love you too honey."

I valued the time I got to have alone with Alison because I knew how crazy it would be when we got back and we told the girls what happened in the bathroom. So far we had been able to keep it from them but we couldn't keep it a secret forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily pov

Once we checked into our room I went to check the times for our massage tomorrow while Alison headed up to our room with the bags. Alison had barely spoke about the incident with A to me everytime I try to bring it up she avoids the subject by speaking to Emilia or speaking about Emilia.

I found out our massage times then headed up to our room. We were on the fifth floor so I took the elevator up. When I found our room I knocked and waited for Alison to open the door but she didn't. I knocked the door again and waited.

"The door is open." I heard Alison say.

I opened the door and the room was dark, the only light was from the candles that had been placed around the room. I searched the room for Alison and then I seen her. She was lying on the bed only wearing some very sexy black lace lingerie. My mouth dropped as she climbed off the bed and walked towards me.

"This was meant to be a treat for you not me."

"I thought you deserved a treat too. My treat is seeing your face right now." Alison wrapped her arms around my waist and I felt myself blush.

I stared down at her chest. She looked amazing. She put her finger under my chin and pulled my head up until I was looking into her eyes.

"My face is up here." She laughed and I blushed again.

She pulled my body close to hers and kissed me gently. The kiss became more heated and Alison's hands began to wander over my body as she began to undress me.

"I love you." I mumbled through our kiss.

Alison pushed me up against the door and kissed down my neck until she reached my collar bone. She took my hand and pulled me towards the bed and lay me down. She climbed on top of me and began kissing me again. As her hands moved over my body I began to breathe heavy and rolled over so I was on top of her. I kissed down her body as I got her undressed. Her skin was so soft under my lips. She tasted so sweet, like strawberries dipped in sugar. Once she was completely naked I stared down at her perfect body under me.

"You are so beautiful."

Alison blushed and I kissed her. I slid my tongue into her mouth and our tongues clashed. I pulled away and looked straight into her eyes.

"Ali marry me" I slid off of Alison and lay beside her.

"Em you've already asked me that and I said yes remember." She giggled.

"No I mean lets set a date. After Emilia's first birthday by then we will both be seventeen."

"YES!" She jumped on top of me and began kissing me.

She began kissing my neck and along my collar bone as her hand wandered down my body to my lady parts. Electricity ran through my veins at her touch. Every kiss, every touch from Alison was magical.

This is what true love felt like and I never wanted the feeling to end.