Plan Leave A

Emily pov

We had the money. We had our suitcases. We had plane tickets and we had an idea. All we needed was a plan out of here. We needed a big event or a distraction so we can get out without anyone seeing. After Ali seeing that photo of Maya and I, it made me want to get away even more. Lately I had come to realise that A has no end in sight all that bitch wants is to torture us. I couldn't get the look of Alison's face out of my head when she seen that photo. Even as I watched her try to get Emilia to use the potty, all I could think about was all the pain she has been through and for once that pain I seen so many times was because of me. Emilia was really having none of the potty, she was just as impatient as Alison. Alison finally gave up and left Emilia to play. Alison sat up next to me on the bed.

"I love you." It was all I wanted to say because what else could I say after putting her through the pain I had.

"I love you too." Ali smiled.

Part of me was worried she wouldnt say it back. I couldn't hide the happiness I felt every time I heard they words leave my wife's mouth. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her gently. There was a small tug on my trousers and I looked down to see Emilia smiling up at us. Alison picked her up and placed he on her lap.

Alison pov

Just as I lifted Emilia on to my lap Aria came in to the room.

"Hey guys. What yous up to?" She smiled.

"Just trying to get Emilia to use the potty." I tried to not make a face but I definitely made one since Aria didnt even ask how it was going.

"That bad then." She laughed. "Have you heard about the party that Mrs and Mr Hastings is throwing next weekend?"

"No, are we invited?"

"Yeah we all are of course."

"Whats it for?" Emily asked.

Emilia climbed up on to Aria's knee and began trying to get her attention. 

"No idea apparently it's a surprise." Aria tickled Emilia and Emila's laughter filled the whole room.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched. I could feel Emily's eyes on me and I looked up at her. I could tell by the look on her face what she was thinking. This would be the perfect time to get away. I felt a slight sadness in my heart at the thought of leaving but I knew it was what was best for us all.