Missing

Spencer pov

The lights turned back on and I could instantly see that something wasn't right. Someone was missing. I turned to Hanna and she made the same face that I expect I was making too. I searched the room of faces for Toby's. I couldn't see him anywhere and I felt sick.

"Spence" I heard Toby's voice and my heart calmed.

I felt the warmth of his arms around me and thanked god. I searched for Aria, Emily and Alison but couldn't see them anywhere.

"Hanna, where are Aria, Em and Ali?"

Hanna looked around with me and I seen how scared she was through one look. We both hurried pushing through the crowd to find our friends. I seen Jason over at the door about to leave. It must have been awful seeing they photos of Aria like that and having them displayed in public.

"Jason! Wait!"

Jason stopped just at the door and turned round. He didn't look sad like I thought he would, he looked worried which made me worry more.

"Have you seen Aria, Emily or Ali?"

"The last time I seen Ali and Emily was before the photo show."

I could sense the tension in his body when he said 'photo show'.

"I'm trying to find Aria. She was right beside me and when the lights went on she was gone."

"Could you let me know if you see any of the girls?"

"Yeah of course I'll give you a text. I'm sure they've all just gone home." He reassured me.

I smiled and said goodbye then went to look for Hanna. I found her over by the fireplace with Caleb. Just as I reached her I could hear my Mom's voice through the speakers.

"Sorry everyone but we are going to have to cut the night short."

Everyone started making their way out of my house and I was actually thankful for my mom. It would be so much easier to find the girls with everyone else gone. I knew they wouldnt leave they would stick around. I looked down at the glistening diamond on my finger. This wouldn't have happened if we hadn't gotten everyone together for the announcement. I knew I shouldn't have let my mom talk me into it, but I guess after Melissa I couldn't say no to her. It took just over 5 minutes for my house to clear out. The only people left were Hanna, Caleb, Toby, my mom and dad and I. No sign of Aria, Alison or Emily. I checked my phone and there was a text from Jason.

Aria isn’t home and she isnt in my house either. Em and Ali arent here either. - Jason

After a few moments my mom and dad went upstairs. I think they guessed we would want to talk about tonight.

"Who took they photos of Aria?" Caleb asked knowing no one could answer that question.

We all shrugged in unison. The room fell silent for a moment.

"Jason said they arent home."

"Where are they then?" Hanna asked. "Do you think they all left together?"

Before anyone could say anything my back door flew open.

"Ali!" I ran over to her with a blanket and covered her and Emilia.

Everyone ran behind me. Alison's cheeks were stained with tears that were still running down her face. Emilia is in a fit of tears clinging on to Alison.

"What happened?" I led Alison over to sit down on the sofa.

I just wanted all of you to know that there are only around 7 or 8 chapters left of this. Theres not many people reading anymore so maybe this story has gone on too long.