Mr Dilaurentis' Surprise

Emily pov

Emilia was sound asleep as we pulled up to the driveway to Alison's house. All of the lights were on in the house which was strange for the middle of the day. Mr Dilaurentis and Jason should be at work.

"Ready to get back to reality?"

"No." I knew Alison meant it when she said no.

"Well we can't stay away forever. Lets go." I kissed Alison then opened the door.

Alison sighed as I pulled my lips away from hers. I lifted a sleeping Emilia from the car. As we grew closer to the house I noticed that there was no noise coming from inside. If Jason or Mr Dilaurentis were home there would be noise from the TV or music playing. There was a loud bang inside the house then a lot of low sounds. I looked at Alison at the same time she turned to me and I handed Emilia to her. Alison stood behind me as we entered the house. The house was completely silent. I scanned as much of the house as I could see from the door way I turned back to Alison and nodded that there was no one here. As I turned back around to the house I was hit by a body, their arms wrapped round of me. At first I was taken back and didn't know what just happened but as I got a better look I noticed it was Hanna.

"Hanna!, god you nearly gave me a heart attack."

"I missed you." She smiled. "I've been the one stuck with detective Spencer and Aria who I haven't seen since you and Alison left beause she was with Jason the full time."

"Hanna? What are you doing here?" Alison was right beside me in the door way.

"Come." Hanna grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen with Alison right behind me.

The kitchen was full of people.

"What is this?" I asked.

"A welcome home party well sort of." Spencer stepped out of the cluster of people that had taken over the kitchen.

"Sort of?" Alison looked at me confused.

"You willl find out when your dad gets here." Spencer smiled. "Come get something to eat I bet you are both starving."

"I'm going to take Emilia up to her bed."

Jason stopped Alison before she left the room. "I'll take her."

Alison looked at Jason suspiciously as she handed Emilia to him.

"Enjoy yourself." He smiled as he left the room with Emilia.

I found my mom and stood speaking with her while trying to get out of her what was going on, although she kept telling me she didn't know what Mr Dilaurentis was up to or what was going on. I didn't understand why we were waiting on Mr Dilaurentis and why this was sort of a welcome home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

I stood with Aria and Hanna as we waited on my dad. I was so tired I just wanted to get Emily and head upstairs to bed. I had a feeling that us both leaving to go upstairs would not be possible with everyone wanting our attention and wanting to keep us here until my dad got home.

"I better go check on Emilia." I said, eventually having a reason to leave for a few minutes.

"No you stay I'll go check on her." Aria smiled.

Just as Aria left to go upstairs I heard the front door slam shut. My dad walked into the kitchen and I couldn't have been any happier. Finally I can get out of here soon and go to sleep. As soon as he seen me he smiled.

"Emily? Alison?" He stood in front of me with a giant smile on his face.

Emily came to stand beside me.

"Dad whats going on?"

"So as an anniversary present I thought I would get something for you both and Emilia too." He held out a set of keys and took them.

"Dad what is this?"

"These are the keys to the appartment I just bought for you both."

I couldn't believe he actually got us somewhere to stay. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Emily who was looked just as shocked as I was.

"Now all of your stuff is already there all you have to do is go check it out." He hugged us both and Jason came in with Emilia who was now awake.

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything." He smiled. "Now go check it out and let me know what you think."

Jason handed Emilia to me. I took Emily's hand and pulled her out of the kitchen. We both walked to the car in silence. It was such an amazing thing that my dad had done for us but it was so unbelievably unexpected. I didn't even know what to say to Emily as we got in the car but I was definitely excited to see the place he had picked out.