Who's Body?

Emily pov

I could see clearly who it was. As Spencer grew closer I ran towards her to try stop her seeing but I was too late. The moment she seen the body she just collapsed to the ground. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her. Emilia was pulling at her hair trying to move it away from Spencer's face. Spencer was hysterical and I didn't know what to do. Nothing I could say would make it any better. I pulled my phone out and called Alison.

"Do you have her? Is she okay? Where are you?"

"Yes I have her we need you to call the police and tell them there is a dead body at the swing park."

"Em whats happened? Who's body?"

"Melissa."

The other side of the phone went completely silent and Spencer screamed. Emilia jumped and began crying.

"Just call the police and don't tell Hanna. We will head back as soon as we can."

"Okay I love you so much. Hurry back to me."

"I love you too."

I couldn't comfort both Spencer and Emilia at the same time but I tried my best. Emilia eventually settled down and I sat her in between Spencer and I. I pulled Spencer in to me and held her as tight as I could as if it was going to protect her from the pain she was feeling just now. I know that her and Melissa didn't always see eye to eye but she was still her sister. We waited until the police came before I picked Spencer up from the ground and we walked slowly back to the party. I told the police that I found the body when I was taking Emilia for a walk to get some space from the party.

They were just doing speeches when we got back. Spencer had cried the whole way and hadn't stopped shaking. Aria came running over with Spencer's bag.

"Can you get her home?" I asked.

"Yeah you just go get Ali and its your turn for speech soon. I told Hanna that you took Emilia for a walk because she kept asking where you two were."

Aria took Spencer's hand and led her out of the party.

It didn't take me long to find Alison. She was standing with Jason pretending to listen to Toby giving his best man speech. As soon as she seen us she ran straight into my arms. She kissed Emilia's head. Part of me really wanted to go home and lie in bed with Alison and Emilia.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed the top of Alison's head then gave Emilia to her and got ready for my speech.

I had no idea what I was going to say. With all the A drama I completely forgot to write my speech.

I walked up to the stage and Toby handed me the mic and gave me a quick hug. I smiled at Alison who was standing at the side of the stage with Emilia who was waving to me. Everyone was jut staring at me.

"Okay so I'm not great at public speaking and I apologise in advance to Hanna and Caleb if this speech really sucks, but I just want to say to you that I love you both so much. You know the day that I found out you were getting married I couldn't have been any happier for you both. You bring the best out in each other and you can quick literally see the love between the both of you when you are in the room together. I mean Caleb you quite literally took a bullet for me and I know that you would take a bullet for Hanna. You are perfect for each other. I just hope that you will have a long and happy life together." Everyone clapped and I practically ran off the stage. I could feel my cheeks burning. I wrapped Alison and Emilia in my arms and held them tight.

"Em that was so sweet."

I turned around and Hanna and Caleb were standing behind us.

"Where is Spencer and Aria?"

"Uh Aria had to take Spencer home. Hastings family stuff." I didn't want to ruin today for them. "I think we are going to head soon we need to get Emilia home."

"Okay but we will see you when we get back from the honeymoon in a week."

"Have a good time okay and we will see you both when you get back." I hugged Hanna and Caleb. "We are so happy for you both."

Alison hugged Hanna and Caleb goodbye and Hanna kissed the top of Emilia's head.

"Do you want to tell Jason we are going?" I asked.

"No I can't see him just now."

I completely understood why she felt like that but it wasn't completely Jason's fault.

Alison hugged Emilia tighly as we walked out of the party.

"Mama."

That was the first time I had heard Emilia speak and it was amazing. I couldn't smile any harder. I put my arm around Alison's waist as we walked to my car.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was feeling. Which was soon destroyed by my phone beeping. I pulled it out and seen I had one new text. Alison's phone beeped seconds after I opened the text.

See how easy it is for me to get my hands on her. Such a sweet baby that came from such a bitch. - A