Hanna?

Alison pov

Emily went straight to bed when we got home and I took Emilia in to the kitchen to make something to eat. I searched through the half empty fridge for anything edible. 

"Mummy look." Emilia shouted as she ran around the kitchen kicking her soccer ball

"I see you honey."

"How does an omelette sound?" I asked not expecting Emilia to answer. 

"Yes!" Emilia shouted.

I laughed as I got some eggs out the fridge. As I turned away from the refrigerator there was a loud bang then I heard Emilia's cries. She was sitting on the floor and the window beside the front door was smashed open. The floor surrounding Emilia was covered in broken glass.  I heard Emily's footsteps running down stairs as I ran over to Emilia and picked her up off the floor. I began to look over her making sure she was not hurt. I hugged her close as she continued to crying in my arms. 

"What happened?" Emily shouted over Emilia's cries.

"I don't know I just heard Emilia and the bang and turned to see this." My heart was racing.

"Is she okay? Are you okay?" Emily hugged us.

"Yeah we are both okay."  

Emily wandered over towards the window looking down at the floor. She bent behind the sofa to pick something up. I tried to look over but couldn't see.

"Omg" I heard come from the other side of the sofa.

"What is it?" 

Emily reappeared holding a small tennis ball.

"Why and who would do this?" 

"You know exactly who." Emily turned the ball round to me and it had a massive red A on it.

Emily pov

I had sent out the sos over an hour ago and Hanna still hadn't shown up yet. Hanna was always here straight away when any of us needed her. 

"Whats taking Hanna so long?" Spencer asked knowing neither of us could answer.

My front door opened and we expected to see Hanna probably carrying food with her but instead Caleb came rushing through. 

"What took you both so long?" I asked.

Caleb looked worried and out of breath.

"Caleb what's wrong?" I walked over to Caleb who took a step back.

"Have any of you heard or seen Hanna today?" 

We all looked at each other confused.

"What do you mean? Isn't she with you?" Spencer's eyes widened. 

"I went home to pick her up and she wasn't there, but I found this." Caleb handed me a piece of paper with a little plastic puzzle piece attached. 

If you want another piece and Hanna in one piece accept the challenge and make sure you win or else you will have two pieces and I'm not talking about the puzzle - A